U.S. Politics | Page 1671 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Warren is in double digits now, though. Slow and steady wins the race. I'm choosing to keep the faith.

2. Oh, I'm still Warren all the way. I want to get her bumper stickers / donate after settling a bit at my new job.

3. I want Warren or Kamala or Bernie but if I have to vote for Biden, so be fucking it. Trump needs to gtfo at any cost. We need to take the Senate back and keep the House. That is how we get our progressive agenda and this country turned around.

Another 4 years of Trump will be far too detrimental for this country. He's already done enough.

I have a family full of Republicans and half of them already have said they'd vote for Biden because he's trustworthy. I don't know how but I'll take their votes and bullshit logic.

4. When our best option is a moderate Republican posing as a Democrat. God help us.

5. Beto town hall tonight on CNN. We tuning in?

bakerboy92 likes this.
  6. This is boring. And my dad is dragging Bernie and stanning Pete.

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Joe Biden is giving me Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Hillary Clinton teas: the eventual loser who their party nominated because they were deemed the most “electable” and “presidential” but excited few people to go vote for them.

Like, I get the sense that a lot of primary voters are just stupid and think they’re pundits. They often vote thinking they know what a person in a swing state wants instead of simply voting for the candidate that energizes them the most. But the tea is that your own enthusiasm for a candidate and their ideas is also the best indicator of someone else’s, even in a swing state across the country.

9. 3Xs

3Xs

I'm just gonna... dsadkjldja

[​IMG]

10. They do! I feel like a lot of people online know her because of her husband's school income integration stuff and I don't think she's ever addressed school choice on the show so she's not completely redeemed but they did a few specials for Puerto Rico and she's at least better than the "both sides are so crazy!" takes from The Daily Show.
    They're still pretty centrist but they call out Democrat men who are accused of gross behavior, which is a low bar but better than what I'd expect from a show on a CNN sibling network. I still miss Robin Thede's show way more but I hope her doing HBO will draw more attention.

11. I'm trying not to scream-laugh from my desk at this excerpt from the blog post:

Homosexuals are notoriously promiscuous as reported in a six-month study of daily sexual diaries by Corey and Holmes in the New England Journal of Medicine. In that study, homosexuals “averaged 110 sex partners and 68 rectal encounters a year.” It is known that even the most devoted and long-lasting homosexual relationships are usually not monogamous. Each partner normally reserves a night out each week to “play the field.” Will Pete admit that that is too “gay”?

Studies show that almost all homosexuals practice oral sex and about half ingest semen which is as dangerous as ingesting raw blood exposing them to hepatitis A and B, gonorrhea, and HIV. Moreover, about 90% of homosexuals practice rectal sex and two-thirds do so on a regular basis. Furthermore, 17% of homosexuals admit to rubbing or ingesting the feces of homosexual partners. Will Pete admit that too is too “gay”?

About 23% of “gays” (according to the largest study ever conducted) participate in golden showers where they urinate on each other, splash each other with urine or drink urine. Now, it is a person’s own business if he has a taste for urine, but we have a right to know what Pete thinks about that. Is he “that gay”?

Will Pete repudiate the 41% of “gays” who practice fisting where one rams his fist into the rectum of his partner? Or, at times, they use carrots, bottles, flashlights, (even gerbils!) or other objects often requiring a trip to the hospital for removal. Surely, Pete will repudiate that.

Will Pete repudiate the 90% of “gays” who practice rimming which is so disgusting that I won’t continue to explain it? In doing research for my book, AIDS: Silent Killer!, the owner of a chain of homosexual bathhouses told me that often the same man is “rimmed” 20 times in a single night. Will Pete repudiate such a disgusting practice?

ThighHighs, toby3000, LiK and 10 others like this.
  12. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...ger-coming-in-2020/ar-AABK8mu?ocid=spartanntp

The redesign of the $20 bill featuring Harriet Tubman will no longer be unveiled in 2020, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday.

The unveiling had been timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment, which granted women the right to vote. Mnuchin said the design process has been delayed and no new imagery will be unveiled until 2028.

"The primary reason we have looked at redesigning the currency is for counterfeiting issues," Mnuchin said in response to questions from Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., during a hearing before the House Financial Services Committee. "Based upon this, the $20 bill will now not come out until 2028. The $10 bill and the $50 bill will come out with new features beforehand."

The Tubman design was announced in 2016 by former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew following a 10 month process in which the department sought input from the public.

[​IMG]© Provided by CNBC LLC Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
    "The decision to put Harriet Tubman on the new $20 was driven by thousands of responses we received from Americans young and old," Lew said at the time. "I have been particularly struck by the many comments and reactions from children for whom Harriet Tubman is not just a historical figure, but a role model for leadership and participation in our democracy."

President Donald Trump, months before he was elected, called the decision to put Tubman on the currency "pure political correctness" and proposed putting her portrait on the $2 bill.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., introduced a bill earlier this year that would direct the Treasury to print Tubman's portrait on all new $20 bills starting in 2021.

I mean, was there ever a doubt this administration wasn't going to do everything in their power to make sure a woman of color didn't replace an old white man on currency??? Of course their concerns for the $10 and $50 have been taken care of...

While this is small potatoes in the atrocities of what this administration is doing just the week, it's so fucking blatant I can't stand it.

13. But doesn't that make Trump gay for enjoying golden showers then?
    [​IMG]

14. 41% of hunties enjoy fisting????

LTG, ThighHighs, Bobbyrae and 11 others like this.
  15. I mentally read this with Meghan McCain's petulant timbre as she glues herself to producer-fed cue cards.

Cathal, Verandi, DoggySwami and 5 others like this.
  16. 110 different hookup partners per year on average??? That sounds exhausting.

Verandi, Blond, LTG and 11 others like this.
  17. Straight sex must be so boring.

Tabris, DoggySwami, Mr Blonde and 5 others like this.
  18. The gag is a good portion of hetty sex is probably similar (as in, not that exciting!) but they just project their weird hangups on us.

LTG, Tabris, digitalkaiser and 11 others like this.
  19. How weird to expect a presidential candidate to start denouncing sex acts (that can be, and are, enjoyed by heterosexual couples too), haha. Hypothetically, what do they expect him to do? Pop up on Good Morning America and list of a bunch of things that are deemed "disgusting"?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.