U.S. Politics | Page 1686 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. @any damn mod on the forum

Get out of the Taylor Swift thread and threadban this fool.

2. For a fanbase stanning a candidate on the basis you want to start a political revolution, ya’ll are really damn sensitive when discussing.....politics.

[​IMG]

@Sanctuary This doesn’t include you sis, I disagree greatly on your debating style and points but still respect you as a worthy opponent.

3. Nice to see you’re still condescending as fuck when debating though sis, feed that brand.

Mr Blonde, nooniebao, ssa and 3 others like this.
  5. You spent the last 6 months saying how she has no shot of winning against Trump because she’s an uninspiring candidate?

Now I can accept why the professional-managerial class gays want to tear me limb from limb for having the audacity to vocalize that Warren’s obsession with these lofty white papers does nothing for those in the poverty class and she needs to commit to abolishing private insurance to actually be a leftist.

But criticism from someone whose candidates of choice *checks notes* reveal them as ideologically incoherent with severe ideological contradictions between the candidates they support? Nah sis.

alanmr likes this.

6. ahhh can’t wait to lose again!!!

Ashling92, Posh Spears, LTG and 24 others like this.
  8. Excellent timing, considering I am on a Mad Men rewatch atm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I.

I don't understand.

What does this mean?

Andy French, Mikl C and WowWowWowWow like this.
  10. Just quote Beyoncé! It solves everything!

Intelligencer:

acl, DoggySwami, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  11. I fully expect the account to tweet “I’m baby” by the 4th of July.

12. "the host of angels and other faerie folk rallying to Marianne Williamson"

13. By Christmas, maybe.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. OK, but neither can Kamala dddddd ...

VivaForever likes this.
  16. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

To be fair to Kamala (again, sorry I'm always defending her), she's a first term senator from the largest and one of the most diverse states of the union buoyed by populous urban centers which drive elections. If you begin to poll outside urban centers, her name recognition is sure to fall below what you'd expect in favor of people like Biden and Sanders who are more famous.

17. I'm reading this again and "This is a whole mood" is just sending me. The caucasity.

18. How close are we to “Universal Healthcare? I Would Like To See It” shirts?

Ashling92, LTG, Artemisia and 13 others like this.
  19. McConnell really pulled a 'we can't be racist because we had a black President' huh?

HorseTears likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.