U.S. Politics | Page 1785 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Huge endorsement from Warren to unseat one of the most conservative Democrats in Congress:

Bobbyrae, LiK, Lost Boy and 13 others like this.
  2. This is wild.

This is autocracy in action.

HorseTears and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. I found it interesting to discover that the AZ Democrats canceled their primaries in 1996 and 2012. Not that the "you did it first" argument is a worthy one (and I suppose the Arizona Democratic primary isn't hotly contested), but it's not totally unheard of, I guess is what I learned.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019

4. Honestly can someone just kill me at this point. I’ll write a note absolving you.

Jwentz likes this.
  5. Let's have him fight the antisemitic ex-CIA agent running as a Democrat in New Mexico and only the most radical of centrist gets to leave the gauntlet of doom alive.

6. wehavedecidedtostan.gif

7. Oh my god.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  8. Nn fuck. Technically, your mom has to be Jewish for you to be Jewish anyway. A mess.

9. Nñn I read about her anti-semitic tweets after I posted it. Why is it so hard for politicians to be decent these days.

10. These girls are messy

11. As is the case with Trump, one shitty human being is out and an equally as shitty if not worse creature is the replacement

LTG, Bobbyrae, inevitable and 5 others like this.
  12. Good fucking riddance. The entire administration is trash but Bolton in particular is a war hawk, and if anything I hope this minimises the chance of war in Iran.

Artemisia and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. I know you can't always tell truth from sarcasm on social, but I recently saw a post by someone who 100% believes that Trump himself turned the hurricane away from Alabama. (One wonders if he is so omnipotent, why he couldn't save any of his multiple failing businesses, but I digress.) It's bad enough I have to work with somebody who thinks Jesus is a white guy from America...

14. KamikazeHeart and AshleyKerwin like this.
  15. I mean I know I've bitched Dems better focus on the traditional map they ran on in 2008 but these polls continually coming from Texas are interesting. More sun belt states as predicted by many politicos are becoming competitive but I still don't want resources wasted there if it's not gonna happen yet.

Watch me this time next year be screaming that Texas, Georgia, and Arizona are definitely in play ddddd

[​IMG]

16. Not super focused on Texas for a general election.

If Sanders is winning it though, let's look at how he does in the Rust belt. I love that the most leftist candidate is also the most electable. I want Democrats to internalize that message.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.