U.S. Politics | Page 1943 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I'm fucking dying at Tom Steyer interjecting "I just wanted to say Hi Bernie."

Mr.Arroz, Remorque, kal and 6 others like this.
  2. This Maddow / Parnas interview is INSANE.

inevitable likes this.
  3. Liz after this stunt has gone so supernova as to have "digitally restored CNN audio from an alternate master tape":
    [​IMG]

4. In a normal world this Maddow interview would be the end of the presidency ... but nothing will happen

5. I don’t get how the Senate can’t at least bring him in as witness. He is connecting every dot.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. ew ew ew ew ew get it off my screen

8. If you had all just consulted your healing crystals we could be looking at a Marianne presidency BUT NOOOOOOO

9. A quiz matched me most with Steyer after Bernie the other day and I regret to say I kinda like him ddd.

10. The tweet is endearing. But somehow I found "Yeah, good, okay" endearing as well dd.

11. I want to stan based on this tweet alone. It's like if Rob Delaney ran for President

Remorque and Jwentz like this.
  12. He’s like, fine...but just do something else with your activism and money! I’m confident there’s something.

13. I mean he's still well down my list but I can enjoy a well timed tweet.

Actually kid he's probably 3rd on my list mess.

Remorque and Mr Blonde like this.
  14. One of my favorite Bernie twitterati stumpers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.