U.S. Politics | Page 1947 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. PLEASE tell me yall were watching that FX NYT Endorsement special. Their first round of voting narrowed it to a top 4 with Booker, Buttigieg, Warren, and Klobuchar.

They ended up choosing... Warren and Klobuchar. They didn't pick just one candidate because they felt both the 'radical' and 'realist' points of view deserved equally serious consideration. What a joke.

2. Amy needs to make this her campaign song:

Remorque, sexercise, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  3. No political rival is worth resurrecting this Satanic turd.

Mr.Arroz, Remorque, 4Roses and 11 others like this.
  4. The fact that it's taking an NYT endorsement for people to finally acknowledge.... that NYT piece exposing her years-long physical abuse of her staff.

The end of the Klob/NYT's credibility and this moment being the only good things from this:

Remorque, Bobbyrae, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  5. Does anyone think workplace abuse is a good thing? I love Elizabeth Warren. I think she's a really interesting candidate.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

The New York Times endorsing Amy Klobuchar... What kind of twilight zone am I living in?

Remorque and Bobbyrae like this.
  7. So I wrote back "Hey Donald Trump! The science is on my side and I'd like to see how your hair would fare in a blizzard".

[​IMG]

8. I think about 'I'd like to see how YOUR hair would FAIR in a BLIZZard' like twice a day at this point

9. LTG

LTG

That’s almost as often as Amy says it.

10. I feel like this only indicates Warren and Amy are the least electable nn.

11. Progressive Minnesotans who thought Amy would drop out after O’Rourke every time she tells another folksy joke.

12. "As they say back in Minnesota, all foam, no beer!" - Amy Klobuchar.

13. ugh the VA legislature keeps serving us sIay after sIay! we LOVE the power of a Dem Trifecta

14. Data nerds, please tell me this poll is trash.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.