U.S. Politics | Page 2085 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Warren is a race-faking loser [1] who spent her lifetime as a politically actively Republican trying to stop liberal curriculums from being rolled out where she worked [2], blocking acclaimed feminists from becoming tenured professors [3], knowingly parading herself around Harvard as a Native American while being fully aware that the university was under scrutiny from Derrick Bell for having no female professors of color [4], helping corporations as a lawyer to limit payouts to victims despite having no financial need to do corporate legal work as a highly-paid professor [5], all on top of promoting one-drop race science [6], and she will be remembered as working to undo the efforts of the progressive movement, not working alongside it.

Anyway hope Daddy Bernie torpedos Biden at the debate and then runs third-party!

2. Bernie knows Democrats winning in November is more important than anything else in this election, so he would never do this (in my opinion).

mump boy, HorseTears and CaliDevotion like this.
  3. I love you.

4. I will not be responding to a select group of users from now to ensure no one can weaponize people's confidence against those of us with a forward tone, so I have not read your post, have no clue what it says, and will simply let you know that I am watching this Bon Appétit video as I change my registration in New Jersey from Democrat to unaffiliated.

5. Well... it's over.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  6. God truly hates us.

7. Warren's supporters flipping to Biden based on very early data.

8. Bernie gets shafted again. I can't.

ohnoitisnathan and Bobbyrae like this.
  9. Percentage of young voters has gone down in both states that have been called. Bernie's expansion of electorate is not going to happen, quite the opposite it is Joe who is getting the vote out.

Florida is predicted to be a blowout next week which has me thinking that as Hillary only lost by 1.2%, Bill Nelson 2018 senate race by .03 and Andrew Gillam by only 0.4 all the Republican vote rigging and suppression of Black vote may not be enough this time.

BricksAndStrings and relby like this.
  10. Biden losing working class white men to Bernie in yet another state.

Joe's actual chances of beating Trump come November resting on the literal shoulders of Alexis, Tabatha, Sabrina, Taylee, McKarty, Nayvie, Maylee AND Lakynn.

Ashling92 and Hunterpoop like this.
  11. Do you have this data? Can you post it?

12. Nobody had been shafted. Bernie's problem is voters are just not that into him

13. The DNC won I guess. I hope the #NotMyPresident brigade enjoys their senile creep.

14. AP just called Michigan for Biden...

I can’t. It’s over girls.

15. It's from the New York Times' exit poll:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...lts&pgtype=Interactive&region=StateNavigation

It's behind a paywall but I think the NY Times is easy to get around.

He lost white men with degrees and white men without degrees, unmarried men, independents, people under 50, and households under $50k.

Highly educated white women, your time is now!

Hunterpoop likes this.
  16. Thanks! I hadn't seen the NYT exit polls yet.

17. Black voters being erased in this thread as usual.

18. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ this isn't it. Oh my god. We've been back online for literally only hours.

19. The "Biden's base is college educated white women" narrative isn't it either. I don't think anybody's trying to erase black voters but that's kind of the end result of that sort of framing.

BricksAndStrings and inevitable like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.