U.S. Politics | Page 2155 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I'm glad these tweets are surfacing up again since a mass of them were deleted a few days ago.

Rainbow Trousers and 3Xs like this.
  2. The Right latching onto all of this to further depress Black turnout. It's almost like we saw it coming.

K94, lushLuck, Hyrulian and 4 others like this.

3. The state of the US, and Biden is going to be the savior? Save it. Also their username made me choke on my Coke Zero.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

These career politicians. Fuck off.

5. Libs: We already know Trump is a FATTY, but has anyone taken the time to point out he's also a weak beta cuck?? Odd how Republicans don't want to vote for a real Chad stud like BIDEN!

Voters: I wake up in the middle of the night from panic attacks over how I'll never pay off my student debt. I haven't seen a therapist in ten years. Please help me.

Libs: Trump is totally a soy boy! Biden offers strong masculine tax credits for all!

ohnostalgia, K94, Kuhleezi and 16 others like this.

6. Not Marianne doing the work Bernie and Liz are too afraid to do for progressives.

7. I just had a dream that Marianne released a single with Mariah and it was really good.

K94, Kuhleezi, FridayNight and 6 others like this.
  8. I lived blocks away just months ago. I can hardly think I’m so angry and so sad.

TW: police brutality, slightly graphic pic.

9. The A*y C*oper situation. What in the actual fuck? Least her employer fired her ass.

Eskapism, Mikl C and Bobbyrae like this.
  10. AND she had to give her dog back to the shelter!

Blue6010, Rem, 2014 and 8 others like this.
  11. Oof.

Ashling92, FridayNight and Mr Blonde like this.

12. Seems Twitter finally found a middle ground between enforcing their terms of service and ... I don’t know, literally anything else?

Predictably, Mr. FLD isn’t happy.

13. This actually hasn’t been verified. The FEC records making the rounds show an Amy Cooper that is unemployed or an Amy L Cooper, when the Amy in question’s middle name begins with M.

14. I don't know if this has been posted but his complete inability to string a fucking sentence together, my god.

15. The way they pump these old guys full of adderall and then dump them on a stage whew somebody get @strangekin involved.

Hunterpoop, stuaw and Vasilios like this.
  16. The idea that a nonsense tweet being allowed to stay on the site but with a link to further impartial fact-checking is harming free speech is... something.

Ashling92 and Future Lover like this.
  17. They want that Trump tweet money.

18. OK, but I don't think he said "beat"? Pretty certain he said "be."

Stopremix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.