U.S. Politics | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The problem for Bernie is that he doesn't know how to convey passion without coming across like an irritable librarian. Ranting at the electorate won't convince them at all, you have to be precise in what you say.

2. VivaForever likes this.
  3. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Well, it was twenty years ago. Do you remember your conversations from six months ago?

We all need to accept that every presidential candidate is going to have faults and liabilities, but there are some who have shown an ability to change and adapt with the time and others who remain completely barbaric. This is not to say Hillary or any candidate doesn't have to answer to their past, because they're asking us to vote for them based on their record, but there also comes a point where you have to accept the world has changed. Context is important.

Baby Clyde, HaveASit and Trousers like this.
  4. Someboy, HaveASit and SBK like this.
  5. So shall we discuss Chris Christie endorsing Trump?

Rubio can't catch a break. Finally on the offensive and doing some damage, and hours later he's wiped off the news cycle again.

6. Christie endorsing Trump shows him up for the opportunistic lightweight he obviously is.

Desperate and embarrassing bid for the VIP spot. I actually thought better of him.

Someboy likes this.
  7. I don't understand what you mean. Clinton 1.0 was pretty great. He would have won in landslide had he been able to run again.

I speak for all same people when I say that Clinton 2.0 is preferable to Trump 1.0.

8. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Christie endorsing him is awful. He's done an awful job of handling the southern portions of the state too.

9. Boris Johnson!!!

10. If Trump wins...

K94 and 2014 like this.
  11. Its distinctly possible that in a few years the world could be run by Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin.

Just think about that for a minute!!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  12. #Pray4Hillegend

13. I'm excited to see Hillary win by 30 points today.

VivaForever likes this.
  14. Yes, Hillegend likes to bomb countries that end in 'stan'. Yes, Hillegend flip-flops on social issues like a fish out of water. Yes, Republicans hate Hillegend enough to disrupt every small piece of legislation she proposes.

But she's the best hope y'all have got.

TheDangerZone, K94 and VivaForever like this.
  15. I need Hillary to come through and run the world (who run the world?) (come on Hillelegend get in formation).

16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

It's interesting, there are those on the left who wish Obama would have worked more with Republicans to get legislation passed versus those who wish he fought harder for liberal principles. 'Hillegend' will probably work with them, and maybe this is sacrilegious, but that's not a terrible thing.

Baby Clyde likes this.
  17. The problem with Bernie is he doesn't know how to get things done (the new single from Little Boots #BuyWorkingGirlOniTunes).

Aaron Carter has endorsed Donald Trump, because of course he has.
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...on-carter-endorses-donald-trump-for-president
    "Get motherfucking taste" etc. etc.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  18. I'm living for everyone at Hillary's headquarters in South Carolina bopping to "Real Love" upon her win tonight.

19. If I had enough patience, I'd make a gif of Madonna's BRITs tumble with Bernie's face photoshopped on.

... OH MY GOD at me having to edit this because I just typed "tumblr" instead of "tumble." And I just did it again! Fuck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.