Uffie's Second Studio Album | The Popjustice Forum

Uffie's Second Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inanotherlife, Dec 11, 2012.

1. She's back in the studio working on the follow up to the phenomenal Sex Dreams & Denim Jeans working with the likes of Mirwais Ahmadzaï.

Who's excited? She's possibly the coolest woman in the music world.

2. I'M EXCITED. Uffie's music makes me happy.

This thread won't go down well, but I won't care.

3. Uffie's banging. Can't wait for this!

4. Uffie's banging. Feadz is banging. They're no longing banging each other though, right? I hope he will still provide some beats for this new album.

5. Haha! No, I think she had a baby with another man.

Consider me excited! I was absolutely obsessed with her back in 2006. Listened at least 50 times to every song she put out there. Then the excitement sort of wore off and it never became the same again. But "Sex Dreams & Denim Jeans" was excellent enough to become one of my 10 favorite albums of 2010.

6. Thanks for that.

"Then we’ll take it overseas to mix and add some more jazz."

That better include Uffie playing the saxophone again.

7. Can't get excited about this until I know Oizo and Feadz are going to be producing, everything they do for her is gold (we'll ignore "In Charge")

[video=youtube;waQ7HEaJFn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waQ7HEaJFn0[/video]

Dissonant, left-field production? Overly-processed vocals? Sounds right up her alley.

8. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

More Mirwais and Feadz, yes!

9. Expect this to take 7 more years 'til it's released.

10. Feadz and Uffie, yes. I was a little leg down with Sex Dreams And Denim Jeans. One thing I'd like is a SebastiAn produced track or two that's more reflective of his usual style... Difficult was nice but I want something abrasive.a

EDIT: Of course this won't go down well, people are too focused on trash like Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry.

11. 3Xs

3Xs

Funny, I was just listening to the legendary Hot Chick last week and wondering if Uffie was ever going to release new music. Count me in.

12. YES. But to be honest I had totally forgotten about her and I'm fully expecting a long wait for the album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.