UK entry 2019: Michael Quinoa | The Popjustice Forum

UK entry 2019: Michael Quinoa

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Rhombus, Sep 19, 2018.

?

WHO:

1. MAID

2. Michael Rice

3. Anisa

4. Kerrie-Anne

5. Holly Tandy

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Somebody I did a course with a few years ago was in one of the groups that competed the year That Sounds Shite to Me was our song (2010?). He said he was very thankful they didn't win in the end.

londonrain and Empty Shoebox like this.
  2. Another year of complaining about WHERE IS STEPS????? yes I'm so excited

londonrain likes this.
  3. Remember how Mel C wanted to do it but they said she'd have to compete like everyone else nn

[​IMG]

LTG, soratami, Robsolete and 7 others like this.
  4. Since she's popular in the UK now, send Courtney Act please.

WowWowWowWow and Alenko like this.
  5. I'm tempted to write a song for it...

constantino, Empty Shoebox and Alenko like this.
  6. I think we should go for broke and send an energetic pop-rock song along the lines of Busted or McFly. Nothing in the ballad or dance-pop territory has worked for us, it's time to try something else.

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  7. I mean... I'm happy to write a few songs and then post them here and people can vote for which one they like and I can submit it?

Ha.

constantino, Empty Shoebox and Alenko like this.
  8. Adele or no one.

James2009 likes this.

9. Nn wait. Why is Rae's co-writer offering her up on a platter like this

Island, londonrain, A&E and 3 others like this.
  10. Jowst's frankly exhausting twitter campaign to want to write the song for our entry when paired with his comments about the UK public and people behind the song selection not having any respect for the contest and general air of how he'd be doing us a huge favour rankles me a bit...

...even though there is more than whiff of it's true but he shouldn't say it RE: the UK geepee and public perception of the contest.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

[​IMG]

Don't @ me or this post when the song turns out to be a bop and gets us the best result we've had in eons.

Robsolete, phily693, A&E and 6 others like this.
  11. Not only is he her co-writer, he's her boyfriend too, mwahahahha
    But seriously, no.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  12. He’s just becoming Eurovision scum. Skulking around every single national selection and former contestant. Fuck off!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    A&E, Alenko, WowWowWowWow and 3 others like this.
  13. Why don't you just ask Nanne Grönvall to make up for not sending her before?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. Meanwhile, here's Wales entry for jESC 2019.

15. Guess she got fed up of receiving e-mails every year saying "Send STEPS to Eurovision!!1!"

[​IMG]

Serg., soratami, 97williamsb and 7 others like this.
  16. She probably decided to leave after hearing the 2019 You Decide submissions. x

LTG, Serg., sammidrew and 6 others like this.
  17. When did we last enter a “dance-pop” song? I mean a serious Shady Lady / Popular / Euphoria effort - Suries bland nothingness and Electro Velvets comedy act don’t count!

londonrain and dynamite_state like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.