UK entry 2020: BMG collab | The Popjustice Forum

UK entry 2020: BMG collab

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Rhombus, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Will the UK flop again?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. Yes but like even worse this time somehow

27 vote(s)
    62.8%

1. https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eurovision/entries/b8a3b482-52bc-4256-8d85-e7ae6467753b

constantino, soratami, A&E and 3 others like this.
  2. Wow, the UK are really going all out in an attempt to finish second last this time, aren't they?

3. Ah yes. Because when I think about who could help me do the best at Eurovision, the people responsible for LEWIS F'ING CAPALDI defintitely come to mind.

4. We live in a country that voted for Brexit and Boaty McBoatface, so I can see why they want to take the decision away from the public.

5. Boaty McBoatface would have done better at Eurovision than Michael Quinoa.

6. Lewis Capaldi would probably do really well at Eurovision though.

I'm hoping for Jack Savoretti myself.

7. Watch them still pick a MOR ballad by a white person over at least three more deserving choices.

8. A&E

A&E

9. BMG?

Martine McCutcheon's time is finally here with a disco banger.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. I mean I know have made some suspect choices in my career as a music listener but even I haven’t resorted to stanning JOWST...

This initially autocorrected to ‘stabbing’ JOWST and I was like ... “also accurate.”

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  11. Not that guy's entry being so bad it led to a change of how songs are selected ddd

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  12. I confused Jowst with Justs.

I learn the gag now.

Charley and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Me @ You Decide's mediocre ass

14. Watch them send a song they found stored on a MiniDisc in a filing cabinet in a disused BMG warehouse.

15. I keep trying to think of potential ways that they’ll potentially botch this.

Oh, you didn’t like it when we had two different versions of the same song to choose between? Now we’re going to make both versions into one song!

Hey, remember that songwriters camp we had last winter? Here is one of the songs from it. You are performing it live for the first time in ... 15 minutes. Go!

Electro-swing was definitely trending in Europe a few years back. What is everyone into now? The kids like drill music, right?

Empty Shoebox and Hudweiser like this.
  16. Empty Shoebox likes this.
  17. WowWowWowWow and Empty Shoebox like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.