UK Entry 2021 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Entry 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by MB, Feb 8, 2021.

1. MB

MB

interesting thread... not James Newman. By the sounds of it is it’s 3 solo artists shoved together?

michaelhird, Wishlight, Jamie and 2 others like this.
  2. S Club 3!

3. MB

MB

Isn't it Sclub2 + Amelia Lily now?

Alenko likes this.
  4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

People from the Voice, perhaps?

The Frock Destroyers?

michaelhird and WoW73 like this.
  5. I kind of hope it isn't The Frock Destroyers.

Mainly as I don't want Baga to have the platform but I'm not fully convinced by their live singing ability.

londonrain likes this.
  6. MB

MB

It might just be a fake account trying to whip up some rumours.
    I’ll be shocked if we haven’t taken the easy option and gone for James again.

londonrain likes this.
  7. The Frock Destroyers hinted at it on the BBC New Year show so either the account is just playing off that or they’re actually doing it.

I don’t hate the idea of The Frock Destroyers to be honest, coming with something half as good as Her Majesty it’ll be our best entry in years.

Jamie likes this.
  8. Bananarama!!! Oh, wait...
    Sugababes!!! Oh, wait.......

londonrain likes this.
  9. The Frock Destroyers idea doesn't sound THAT out there...and it would be talked about, for sure. Hmm.

10. I can't imagine this account that was created yesterday knows something other sites don't.

11. Did James not want to do it? I thought there was originally something said about letting him come back this year.

12. Blu trolling ddd.

londonrain and Wishlight like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

It's Kerry Katona, Zoe Birkett, and Michelle Heaton.

londonrain, Wishlight and Memoria like this.
  14. The Frock Destroyers kind of works out, since this week's episode of Drag Race UK is Eurovision themed. Could just be a coincidence though.

Wishlight and phoenix123 like this.
  15. Sounds like bollocks to me.

londonrain and phoenix123 like this.

16. I don’t know whether to read more into the promise of the song being revealed soon being on this post specifically or not.

When this ends up being a dreary midtempo sang by a male, I’m going to be more disappointed than usual.

MB likes this.
  17. MB

MB

I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything other than a dreary mid tempo.

18. Well if James Newman does have anything to do with it, I'm sure I read he said he was going to do an uptempo oww.

phoenix123, Martyn and Mynez like this.
  19. Please no to James Newman. Boring, boring and boring. Lets raise the bar for once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.