UK Entry 2021 | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Entry 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by MB, Feb 8, 2021.

1. How I feel about Sweden, Germany, Uk and Spain:

[​IMG]

Alenko, Deborux and daninternational like this.
  3. Sweden is lucky they have such (deserved) goodwill with people because I think every song of theirs since Heroes has been extremely formulaic.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  4. Two of my faves from the last few years!

No idea why both tanked on public votes.

5. There will now be pyros according to James.

he also should wear that brown jacket instead of the black one

6. I mean, bless him. He's having the time of his life. Precisely what he can "love" about the staging is really beyond me though.

This is going to have to be the pyro display of the year to save this, so good luck to him.

7. So we now have fire........but James has decided to dress in gold leggings..... B22F32B8-FDCF-44FB-902C-D73E8862A35F.jpeg

8. Yikes at that outfit

9. That'll be pretend fire on the screens right? With the big stupid trumpets being made of polystyrene and all.

Everything about this is complete shit.

10. The new outfit......

11. The idea that this is taking a precious space in the final from the likes of Croatia is sickening.

Lander, jordxn, constantino and 5 others like this.
  12. For Benjamin, his vocals were awful, the chorus was dead and people in Sweden love him and his famous family, he was never going to get that same huge reaction outside it.

On topic: What is that outfit? Someone get me a wig and some wind machines and send me next year. I'll slay.

Jamie likes this.
  13. Benjamin's performance was super cheesy, and not in a good way. Those head bops to the camera still pain me to watch.

Jamie, Wild Man., Rob and 1 other person like this.
  14. Rob

Rob

The song was also lame.

daninternational likes this.
  15. James didn't wear the Gold in the Jury Final last night, so unlikely we'll be seeing that.

16. I don't mind the gold pants. As it stands, it looks like they just took whatever they put on Michael Rice and gave it to James.

Given how poor semi-final 2 was overall, this isn't bad at all

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Tony Lamezma likes this.
  17. Every time he opens his mouth, I cringe.

And then I remember that I also have a Yorkshire accent and talk like he does.

And then I hate myself just a little bit more.

18. Well this was wrong but also far more correct than I could have imagined

19. The BBC and BMG at the Zoom meeting tomorrow morning:

phily693, LTG, constantino and 9 others like this.
  20. Well, I don’t wanna say I told y’all so but...

Lander and Jamie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.