UK Eurovision Entry 2016 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Eurovision Entry 2016

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by andrew*, Sep 30, 2015.

1. None taken! Better some trashy reality bimbo than an octogenarian I say!

2. MB

MB

Well on that I completely agree with you! I guess it does depend on the song for someone like Jess Wright.

3. Jess Wright could be Katie Price for a new generation (maybe not after how that turned out...)

Really I just want a good looking, charismatic performer with a great voice and a brilliant uptempo number. Is that really too much to ask for? Don't answer that!

MB likes this.
  4. Offtopic (slightly) @baxterclan but is there any chance of Eric Saade doing it again this year? I am mesmerised by your avatar! Has he released anything since Girl From Sweden? I love him so!

5. MB

MB

Unfortunately not, he's in the studio on and off at the moment so I'd expect something this year, but your right, we've had nothing since Girl From Sweden.

idratherjack likes this.
  6. I am ready for a new album from him, hopefully a return to pure pop. Saade Vol.1 is one of my favourite albums of the last 10 years!

This remains amazing

He is so fiiiiiiine!

Rooneyboy and ItTakesAMuscle like this.
  7. MB

MB

Literally so fine in this video in particular! Made me stop eating cake for at least a day.

ItTakesAMuscle and idratherjack like this.
  8. All six songs are being played on Radio 2 from 9.30am tomorrow!

TheChoirgirlHotel likes this.
  9. I've not been paying attention - I know we are finally getting a say again but is it one artist with six songs to choose from like in the good old days or six separate people with individual songs?

10. Six seperate acts with individual songs.

idratherjack likes this.
  11. MB

MB

12. And somebody from Bad Boys Inc will apparently be in the running for the UK as well.......

13. Relevant as ever.

TheChoirgirlHotel and MB like this.
  14. Had this been 20 years ago I'd have been all for it!

[​IMG]

MB likes this.
  15. Is it ok to be cautiously optimistic?
    Surely one of the songs must be ok?

16. I was supposed to have a meeting with a client at 9.30 but I've rescheduled so I can listen to the songs.

17. It's all about priorities!

I'm probably the only one hoping for Jessica Wright now.

Shockbox likes this.
  18. Eric Saade is the hottest man to enter Eurovision. Highly unlikely anyone will beat that - he is soo fiiiiiiine indeed.

idratherjack likes this.
  19. I see no lies! I was gutted he never got chosen again last year just so I could look at him.

TheChoirgirlHotel and Rooneyboy like this.
  20. Saade is hot and I am a fan of him and his music but Mans deserved to win Melodifestivalen last year and I think Mans is slightly more hotter than Eric.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.