UK Ladies #1s of 2010s Rate | We have a winner! | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Ladies #1s of 2010s Rate | We have a winner!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by saviodxl, Jun 7, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

The #2s

Ellie Goulding - Your Song
    Jessie J - Do It Like a Dude
    Florence + The Machine feat. Dizzee Rascal - You've Got The Dirtee Love
    Adele - Rolling In The Deep
    Emeli Sandé - Heaven
    Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy
    Emeli Sandé - Next To Me
    Adele - Skyfall
    Girls Aloud - Something New
    Disclosure feat. AlunaGeorge - White Noise
    Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Real Love
    Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson - Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better)
    Rita Ora - Anywhere
    Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me
    Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now
    Loick Essien ft. Tanya Lacey - How We Roll
    Jonas Blue ft. Dakota - Fast Car

The #3s

The Saturdays - Missing You
    The Saturdays - All Fired Up
    Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go
    Alexandra Burke - Elephant
    Stooshe - Blackheart
    Emeli Sandé - Read All About It Pt. 3
    Wiley, Skepta, Jme, Ms D - Can You Hear Me (Ayaya)
    Little Mix - Dna
    Jessie J - It's My Party
    Little Mix - Move
    Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
    Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
    DJ Fresh, Jay Fay, Ms Dynamite - Dibby Dibby Sound
    Rita Ora - Poison
    Fleur East - Sax
    Jax Jones feat. Raye - You Don't Know Me
    Anne-Marie - 2002
    Jess Glynne - Thursday
    Mabel - Don't Call Me Up

2. Smash, smash, smash, smash, etc. Though I have to say I've literally never heard of Charlene Soraya dd

3. I AM SCREAMING. Not Ella's Ghost being an underdog win twice. Rate winner backlash whomst? Clap for her. Not everybody has that.

Jess Glyne on a budget.

4. Thanks @saviodxl and @berserkboi this has been great!

The song list for the #2s and #3s looks CHAOTIC so I am in. The campaign for Elephant to win starts here, did you all know Alexandra Burke brought the phrase 'elephant in the room' to the UK?

5. Yawn! I guess that's what happens when you're boring and inoffensive. No one cares enough to tank you. Yes i'm salty.

[​IMG]

Great rate @saviodxl though, despite the messy results!

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Amazing rate thanks @saviodxl! It's always good to have a reliable rate host n n. Can't wait for the 00's version!!

7. But first the UK Ladies #2s and #3s of the 2010s rate! Can you put me in the queue please?

8. My first rate participation ever, and that was such a blast! Are there any other rates with deadlines coming up soon?

9. I don’t do many dates but absolutely loved taking part and following this one, made even sweeter by my 11 coming in at #1

Thanks for all the hard work

10. You want this page bookmarked and specifically this post, where it says 'Currently Accepting Ballots'.

11. YAY for my 11 winning! I guess we couldn't give up the Ghost (and nor should we). Great song, as is Call My Name.

Thanks for hosting @saviodxl (and @berserkboi on the backing vox!), this was really fun. Can't wait for the next one!

12. That final "I keep.... going to the riveeeer" before it explodes into the final chorus is such a moment.

Great winner, and thank you to the hosts! Loved this rate, even if some of the results made my head spin.

13. Ghost is one of the best songs of the 10s and a deserved smash. If Rita wasn't going to win, I'm glad it was Ella!

14. The missing Berserk commentary for the Top 10:

Little Mix - Black Magic - 9.5 - Well done girls! Almost a 10!
    Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX - I Love It - 10 - Brash, bratty perfection! Please win!!!
    Diana Vickers - Once - 8 - Tis nice enough though a little annoying in parts once-once-once!
    The Saturdays feat. Sean Paul - What About Us -9 - Sean Paul proves to be a strong counterpart!
    Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing - 10 - Florence continues to distance herself from everyone else with consistent immaculate quality!
    Dua Lipa - New Rules - 8 - Really overrated in most rates, but definitely in the upper echelons here!
    Florence & The Machine - Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris remix) - 10 - Sheer immaculate perfection! An 11 contender!
    Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down - 9.5 - An absolute bop!!
    Cheryl - Call My Name - 9 - Such an amazing intro, that the song never truly lives up to!
    Ella Henderson - Ghost - 10 - I was gonna be strict and give this a 9.5 but those vocal runs are too amazing!

Thanks for taking me on this ride with you @saviodxl! <3

Filippa, DJHazey, MilesAngel and 5 others like this.
  15. YES, THIS! And the ad libs and runs over the top of them?! icanheargod.gif

16. Thank you wonderful @saviodxl and @berserkboi - I loved living innocent until this last result though!
    Well it’s good to see the zeroes and the tens pan out nicely on this list too.

17. Taste won! I had no idea Ghost had won a rate already but definitely deserved. Thanks @saviodxl and @berserkboi for such a fun rate.

That 2s and 3s list though! So much talent... And then there's J*ss Gl*nn*.

18. Great winner, and a great rate too, thanks @saviodxl !
    Somehow I seem to have survived giving Jess Glynne my 11 and tanking Rita ddd

19. The impact of this rate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.