UK Politics: General Despondency 2024

https://twitter.com/paulbranditv/status/1810419421250228711?s=46

Lol. Luckily I think she’s too toxic for even the tories to choose her as Leader, but Jesus Christ she’s vile/evil.

Edit: oh does changing X to twitter not embed tweets anymore? Basically it’s Suella reaching new lows regarding LGBT people, particularly trans people - “physically repulsed” etc etc
She’s a monster. I wonder if she’s pitching for a job with Trump now Farage isn’t available.

I have a feeling Priti will be the next leader which is almost as bad. But also funny because she’s utterly useless.

It’s depressing that Priti Patel now seems like a non-extreme option for leader.

A complete wet blanket like Jenrick would probably be best for the Government, but a reasonably competent opposition leader is probably best for the electorate. Not just to hold the government to account, but to avoid pandering to Reform.

LTG

he/him
https://twitter.com/paulbranditv/status/1810419421250228711?s=46

Lol. Luckily I think she’s too toxic for even the tories to choose her as Leader, but Jesus Christ she’s vile/evil.

Edit: oh does changing X to twitter not embed tweets anymore? Basically it’s Suella reaching new lows regarding LGBT people, particularly trans people - “physically repulsed” etc etc
Did you post it as x first then realise? If so, when you go to edit it, it doesn’t remove the hyperlink to x. You have to click on it and remove hyperlink for it to still work.

Makes you wonder if she hid her true beliefs to get through the campaign, or is now exaggerating them to get attention after it. Both are equally vile, but just goes to show what an utter twat she is.

I wonder if the newly formed 1922 committee will rule out the membership getting a say on the new leader. Would cause them some immediate backlash but would be their best best of avoid a repeat of the Truss fiasco

Online rumours (or Twitter) say the investigation against Peter Murrell is about to collapse due to lack of evidence.

I just don't think this is likely, conspiracy theorists have said from the start this whole investigation was just an attempt to destroy Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP and I think the recent rumours are just an extension of those conspiracies.

Kemi Badenoch saying Suella is having a public breakdown gjdndnd. I hope they tear each other down.
I really think the Tories are going to tear each other apart now.

They really can't help themselves and it won't take long before their Financial backers and the right wing media will stop supporting them - after all - who wants to be associated with "losers"?

I have never seen them in this much disarray in my lifetime (and that's including the John Major years!)

he/him/basic cishomo
Move over Real Housewives! Jacob Rees-Mogg is coming to warm the hearts of the world on Discovery+.

‘More Fawlty Towers than Downton Abbey’: Jacob Rees-Mogg’s bid to become a reality TV star

5760.jpg