UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel | Page 187 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bestinase, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Wow it’s really going to be sociopath versus sociopath

I know Penny is crying into the Prada bag she bought on credit because she assumed she’d walk this

2. I'm really fascinated to see what the new PM will do about the housing Market as interest rates will need to go up...and then we've got inflation at 9.5% today? I predict a lot more Public Sector strikes ahead!

RaggedTiger likes this.
  3. This is a joke right?

4. Scum scum scum

Lost In Japan., mcuk, Sam and 3 others like this.
  5. As both Sunak and Truss were both in BJ's cabinet and supported his behaviour and policies, I just can't see them being wildly different in their approach. The Tories are more like a version of UKIP now and I'm not sure they will change tact and return closer to the centre until they lose an election. I do agree though, I think come the winter there will be more strikes and even maybe protests over cost of living.

Atlas and Hairycub1969 like this.
  6. LTG

LTG

The_Rani likes this.
  7. Let's hope that regardless of which one of these arseholes gets chosen, that they're turfed out pretty sharpish.

I am very much here for the Tories being out of office for years to come.

8. I feel like Rishi is pretty shrewd and knows exactly how he wants to screw us over for the benefit of his wealthy elite. Liz, on the other hand, will screw us with her sheer, clueless incompetence; and even she has no idea quite how that will play out.

So the big question is… do we want a carefully planned screwing, or a totally unpredictable one?

9. LTG

LTG

Guess we’re all going to be Little Pork Marketeers come September

10. Time to dust down my chastity belt...buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride!

mcuk, Tiziano's Boy and Atlas like this.
  11. LTG

LTG

12. I just watched a YouTube compilation of Liz's best moments and to be quite fucking honest, I think she'll be a phenomenal leader as far as giving us a weekly kii while also chipping away at your Conservative Party's anywhere-close-to-left bloc. The pork markets video has joined the echelon of those very few videos that cause me to laugh like an idiot whenever I think about them. Her srs bsns tone announcing that she'll guillotine children who say improper animal names like the heinous "moo cow." She is funnier than Trump and that's an accomplishment.

I'm also dead at her 24% lead. Even Reagan didn't win by that much. I wonder why the Conservative Party prefers her over Rishi Sunak? HMMM. *floating_thinking_emojis.gif*

The_Rani and Andrew like this.
  13. My problem with Liz (versus Rishi) is that she's more frequently, and more vocally, said insane things about social issues. She fully buys into the "anti-woke" culture war. And I think she'd be most detrimental to LGBT people.

Rishi is just there to hoard more wealth and put himself in the history books. I think I'd take it as the lesser of two evils.

14. The Handmaid’s Tale: Incompetent Red-Tape-Island Xenophobe Edition

Andrew likes this.
  15. When is The Evil Tory Cunt Factor Live Finale?

mcuk likes this.
  16. The final performances are at 9pm tonight on BBC One.

Edit: Dunno what crack one been smoking, but it’s not tonight, it’s on Monday.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    Andrew likes this.
  17. Party at mine for secco and cyanide?

mcuk likes this.
  18. I hope the final two lip sync for their lives.

Andrew likes this.
  19. So funny!! Total cringe just like every Liz video.

Hairycub1969 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.