UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bestinase, Jul 21, 2020.

1. LTG

LTG

Next on Keith Sings the Blair Songbook we have... ASBOs

Rhombus, swim, Jamie and 1 other person like this.

2. Just to raise spirits in here - Scotland stays winning.

3. The BBC is so gross. The situation in Ireland is front and centre today but I scoured the BBC News website a couple of days ago and there was nothing about it. Not a line.

Pineapple, lob0to, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  4. It's performative, she knew it was coming. She met with loyalist paramilitaries in February to discuss the sea border.

5. Arlene Foster is an utter scumbag, as is everyone in her party.

Benadams, 4Roses, Blond and 1 other person like this.
  6. I won’t believe this was an accident

7. "125000 rounds were fired between 1970-2005, killing 17 people, including 8 children."
    And how many of those cases resulted in perpetrators being charged? Even the ones that fired into a crowd with no warning? I'm guessing that you could count them on no hands.

Jamie, Nillness and Andrew.L like this.
  8. This is such a good summary of the batshit crazy culture war that’s going on. I know Ash is divisive, but her ability to cut right to the heart of issues is unparalleled.

9. In case anyone was still wondering about the Alex Salmond Party:

If you're wondering who 'Denise Findlay' is, she's the one on the SNP committe for investigating anti-semitism who was found to be anti-semetic and promptly resigned from the SNP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.