UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

UK Politics: Misery, The Sequel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bestinase, Jul 21, 2020.

1. I love how all the insane right wingers are all frothed up about this and apparently going to boycott these brands. The irony of continuously railing against “cancel culture” and then “cancelling” (by their own definition) these brands when they do something they don’t like is clearly lost on them. Which is no surprise as they’re thick as pigshit.

lob0to, Jamie and Rob like this.
  2. The irony is always lost on them. Prager U recently posted some bullshit about how schools are evil and we should leave politics out of education because it's not suitable for kids and in the comments, their viewers are all hugely supportive of that idea.

Meanwhile Prager U is in court to fight Google's decision to restrict political content on YouTube from kids........

BRAIN WORMS

lob0to likes this.
  3. It's crazy how the accepted narrative among the GP is that Labour are nasty losers who put themselves above all else and will attack the Tories no matter what instead of coming together to solve big problems like Covid.

But like, Labour's out here voting with the government, while their own backbenchers revolt against them???

Jamie likes this.
  4. Ah, but you see, Pravda says otherwise, and Stalin Johnson is always correct.

5. Sam

Sam

Oop

stuaw likes this.
  6. Shouldn’t he be submitting this to the inquiry instead of tweeting about it? This is all a game to him and benefits only the people he’s trying to prop up

diamondliam and mattieh like this.
  7. Also, I don't know who some of them think they're fooling about ever buying skincare products in the first place.

michaelhird and Jamie like this.

8. I'm so glad that Labour are looking to the prior success of *checks notes* Hillary Clinton for their future

9. Rob

Rob

GB News ratings trouncing Sky and BBC on their opening nights is a little worrying. Hoping it was just curiosity viewers...

10. SBK

SBK

It begs the question if the PM believes this to be true and Hancock is as hopeless as he obviously is. Why hasn't he sacked him? I get perhaps not doing it las year, but surely by now could have... And now this has come out he can't sack him for fear of looking like he's responding to a disgruntled ex-employee who's throwing any old shit out there to destabilise the government.

I'm sure it's been asked but did Cummings not sign an NDA?

Labour are a fucking mess Anneliese Dodds on breakfast this morning couldn't just say yes to the speculative question of "would Labour spend more on covid catch-up education if they were in power", you ain't gonna be in power any time soon Annelise, just say yes because Labour should be spending more than a Tory Government.

He should have dropped all this before the recent elections if he really wanted to do any damage. He's just putting it out there to try and make his point that he wasn't the bad guy that he's being painted as.

Jamie likes this.
  11. I know we're very much beating a dead horse every time we talk about him, but basing your message on the worst US Presidential campaign in living memory? Even the Lib Dems aren't that hopeless.

Plus all the free publicity that the likes of the guardian liberals are giving them.

Are they enforceable when talking to a parliamentary committee, court or the filth (polis)?

Jamie likes this.
  12. SBK

SBK

Probably not, but I'm sure they cover posting your WhatsApp conversations with the Prime Minister on Twitter?

Empty Shoebox likes this.

13. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    4Roses and Empty Shoebox like this.

14. 25% swing to the Lib Dem’s. Labour down to 4th with 1.6% of the vote. Doesn’t look good for Keith.

Jamie and xondus like this.
  15. LTG

LTG

So the vaccine bounce doesn’t exist and Keith is just shit?

[​IMG]

joe_alouder, R92, Stewart and 14 others like this.
  16. Whoever invented the phrase "vaccine bounce" should bounce off the nearest cliff.

stuaw, Smooth Criminal and xondus like this.
  17. Have a guess why.

No, not him, the other one.

18. LTG

LTG

I mean he’s an an awful man but he’s not wrong here

swim likes this.
  19. Dan Hodges is useless. He could predict "the sun will either rise tomorrow or it will not" and still be wrong.

Overdose, lob0to and swim like this.
  20. LTG

LTG

Imagine your mum being an Oscar-winning actress and Labour MP and turning out like that. Failson of the decade.

Lost In Japan. and lob0to like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.