Ultimate Eurovision Justice: The 2010’s! (We have a winner!) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Eurovision Justice: The 2010’s! (We have a winner!)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    londonrain likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Future Eurovision Executive Supervisor Martin Österdahl and I would like to remind you that the voting deadline for Ultimate Eurovision Justice is just ONE WEEK away!!!

@phily693 Voted!
    @Pineapple Voted!
    @popknark2
    @Rhombus
    @Riiiiiiiii Voted!

Thank you!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Riiiiiiiii and londonrain like this.
  3. Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    londonrain likes this.
  4. I know about 5 songs as far as I can tell and have a couple of rates + starting my own I am running a little behind on so I might give this a miss I am afraid @WowWowWowWow ! I do love your rates so much though! Sad face :(

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Future Eurovision Executive Supervisor Martin Österdahl and I would like to remind you that the voting deadline for Ultimate Eurovision Justice is just ONE WEEK away!!!

@sfmartin Voted!
    @soratami
    @Squashua
    @TheChoirgirlHotel

Thank you!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    sfmartin likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

@Txetxu
    @Untouchable Ace
    @Up N Down
    @Wild Man. Voted!

Thank you!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    Wild Man. and Untouchable Ace like this.
  7. Poor Jon Ola Sand.

8. This page nn.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. Empty Shoebox and londonrain like this.
  10. To quote an ineligible song:

11. And this one is just for me.

12. Jon Ola Sand realising that the reason he’s been replaced is so @WowWowWowWow can post thirst traps:

[​IMG]

13. It’s mathematical, really:

0B3F4588-7D11-4721-8760-4C48A21186DA.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  14. Like Ireland in the grand finals of the latter half of the 2010s, I am unable to participate in this - I will watch with anticipation though!

WowWowWowWow, londonrain and Charley like this.
  15. I’ve everything typed up and rated, I’ve just to make sure there’s nothing I want to change my mind on. The Thirst Award (the real title is too long to type) has so many possibilities that it’s holding things up.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. I'm just working out my answers for the bonus awards. Right now the spread of songs from each year across my top 25 looks like this:

2010 = 1
    2011= 0
    2012 = 2
    2013 = 3
    2014 = 0
    2015 = 3
    2016 = 2
    2017 = 5
    2018 = 3
    2019 = 6

2011 really was utter shite.

18. I have voted.

2010: 1
    2011: 5
    2012: 1
    2013: 2
    2014: 6
    2015: 5
    2016: 2
    2017: 2
    2018: 1

I guess I loved 2011, 2014 and 2015 for a reason.

Does anyone remember Sjonni's Friends "Coming Home"?

Six guys stepping in for a friend who died of a sudden heart attack? Keeping his memory alive with a song about cherishing life? How did they do it? And as it didn't make my list, let me at least mention it because of this really heartbreaking story and I liked the song!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  19. Yes 2011 was utter shite (though a few songs made my top 25 :p) but sorry Coming Home was possibly the worst drivel of all of it

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  20. Keep those votes coming!

For the reveals, I am open to ideas, but there will be 25 votes each from dozens of people, and the lists will get very long. So I am planning to do the following:

The first reveal will be the unveiling of how the leaderboard looks with everyone’s 1-15 points already revealed.

Then each person will have their top 10 revealed, and those points will be added to the leaderboard.

I have designed a graphic for the leaderboard that will list the current top 20 songs.

The rest of a user’s votes (the 1-15, already added to the board) and the rest of the songs (21st place and beyond) will be put behind spoiler tags in each post.

Unfortunately I am not really in the market for plugging everything into that automated Eurovision thingy so you may just have to use your imagination.

How awful does this sound?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.