Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Well, they did re-release it like twice, including for current gen consoles. DoA5 probably also has the most DLC out of any game. I think if you were to buy all the costumes it might end up as over 1000€ ddd

2. = #449
    (28/29)

[​IMG]

1998 | Davilex | PC | Racing

5 Points: @Sprockrooster

Sprockrooster:

Racing from Amsterdam to Maastricht on the highway was all kinds of iconic to me. Amsterdam being the capital city of my country and Maastricht very close to where I was born. This was my first racing game but I never really quit playing it, despite it is obviously very shoddy in graphics and gameplay. However the idea of driving down speed camera’s and getting points for it was for this youngster an already brilliant concept. It didn’t take a lot of time to actual win this game, but that has never stopped me playing it again. Obviously beating own records is the main focus now.

[​IMG]

Not Tilda Swinton and Hayley Kiyoko being beaten by two white men, mess.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. He

He

Incredible.

4. Someone forgot about Train Simulator.
    [​IMG]

5. I'm terrible at Pool (except for Polar Pool or whatever the name is ddd) but the little house my dad owns in Mexico had a bunch of pool tables for years so playing Pool with my cousins was a fun little thing we did for my initial visits to Mexico.

They look like Right Said Fred to me ddd.

Squashua, Animalia and soratami like this.
  6. While everyone was thirsting over Dante I knew the real hack n slash zaddy would show up (since I voted for Ninja Gaiden II).

They actually announced the opposite recently I believe. Pausing work on DoA fighting games for a while, after “supporting” DoA5 over the years with their literal thousand dollars of dlc.

LE0Night, evilsin, Animalia and 3 others like this.
  7. Be grateful he didn't post a picture with a snooker table.

LE0Night, Animalia and Oleander like this.
  8. Is that right? I thought they'd said they were stopping with the DoA5 content in order to move to other games, not necessarily that there won't be another DoA game.

eliminathan and Animalia like this.
  9. Ok but the early wrestling games were AMAZING because the girls were the same strength as the men so your custom characters could hold their own against everyone.

But now they don't let you play female characters against male characters so I don't care about them anymore. LET ME PLAY MY MADE UP WOMAN IN THE STORY MODE!

10. And the final 5-pointer to fall is...

= #449
    (29/29)

[​IMG]

2011 | Nippon Ichi Software | PS3 / Vita | JRPG

5 Points: @soratami

soratami:

Disgaea is a series that has been around since the PS2 days, the games all take place in the Netherworld (AKA hell) and feature a mix of humor and brilliant SRPG gameplay (and Prinnies, one of the best mascots ever). I have played them all since the first one, and while all the games are a lot of fun, 4 takes the cake for me. One reason why it's my favourite is because of the graphical upgrade - the older games had pixelated graphics but this one has a lush cartoon look. But the main thing is the iconic and hilarious cast - highlights being the sardine-obsessed (and super charismatic) vampire protagonist Valvatorez, Fuka, the human girl who spends the whole game convinced she's actually dreaming (I suppose dying and going to hell can do that for you), and DESCO, an adorable but deadly "final boss in training".

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A2-Racer 2 (Sprockrooster)
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (OspreyQueen)
    Burnout: Revenge (Squashua)
    Dark Chronicle (Lost Boy)
    Demigod (beyoncésweave)
    Devil May Cry (stuaw)
    Disgaea 4 (soratami)
    Hydro Thunder (DJHazey)
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Oleander)
    Kirby Canvas Curse (bakerboy92)
    Lemmings (Number)
    Mario Party (CaliDevotion)
    Mario Tennis 64 (He)
    Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (ThisIsRogue)
    Ninja Gaiden II (eliminathan)
    Parappa the Rapper (iheartpoptarts)
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (HeartSwells)
    Road Rash (roblognick)
    Scooby-Doo!: Unmasked (VivaForever)
    SimCity 2000 (digitalkaiser)
    SingStar Party (2014)
    Snowboard Kids 2 (nikkysan)
    The Evil Within (inevitable)
    The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (NecessaryVoodoo)
    Toejam & Earl (Robert)
    Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (playboy69)
    Way of the Samurai 3 (junglefish)
    Wipeout 3 (Empty Shoebox)
    WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (Alouder98)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    LE0Night, VivaForever, stuaw and 29 others like this.
  12. It’s possible they’re working on DOA6 but I know many people were assuming that “big announcement” was going to BE doa6 and then they just said. “We’re done with DoA5 and you won’t see us for a while”. If doa6 is coming I’d give it a year or two before the announcement at least.

All of our games were just diva against diva anyways sis. Except for my one mess bloke character that back flipped constantly and had bad breath.

junglefish, evilsin, Squashua and 2 others like this.
  13. All these Trump supporters getting dragged. Love it.

[​IMG]

LE0Night, stuaw, junglefish and 14 others like this.
  14. But you can't do the story mode as female characters now so there's no point.

[​IMG]

LE0Night, stuaw, send photo and 10 others like this.
  15. Oh well... hopefully some other games in the series will get some love. The first one is a classic.

True. It wouldn't make sense to announce it early as it'd probably make people spend less on DLC for the current game.

nikkysan, Animalia and eliminathan like this.
  16. Also I just realised I missed out the music corner part of @eliminathan's Ninja Gaiden II commentary, sorry sis! It's been edited in now, go ahead and bop y'all:

[​IMG]

17. Disgaea is so good but it’s such a time sink ddddd. 2 is probably my favorite but each entry is SRPG gold.

18. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Sim City 2000 and Hydro Thunder were two I played a lot. Both great!

digitalkaiser, DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  19. I'm hoping we get a Disgaea 2 remake after the first one. I'd love to replay that game, it's definitely one of my favourites as well.

Animalia and Jonathan27 like this.
  20. LiK

LiK

I thought for sure this round would be the one where I lost some HP. Now I'm curious to see where my 5 Pointer actually lands.

Animalia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.