Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 159 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Yasssss! I loved Super Princess Peach. People think I'm lying about its existence when I bring it up. They don't know what they're missing.

Oleander, nikkysan and Animalia like this.
  2. Super Princess Peach came out at a time when I didn't have a tonne of friends and the number of times I have played and replayed it - looking back I could not believe it. It's by the numbers for sure, but it's Peach.

Oleander, nikkysan and Animalia like this.
  3. = #305
    (5/20)

[​IMG]

1997 | Rare | N64 / NDS | Racing

12 Points: @send photo

send photo:

Mario Kart who?? I don't know what it is about this game but I find it so much more charming than Mario Kart. It's kooky, it's got different vehicles, and it's got story. As disappointing as I found Yooka-Laylee, I hope there's a similar revival for Diddy Kong Racing because I think this one would do well with a fresh update.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tag yourselves I'm diddy looking extremely anxious at merely the thought of existing

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Oh man! I didn't actually get to play this until quite recently. As iconic as the game is (as mentioned in the post, it had quite an impact on release), it's a bit shit as well. Horrible acting, ugly rendered backgrounds, nonsensical story, dead ends, the whole last act being a horrible trial-and-error experience.
    And yet somehow I still enjoyed it. Roberta Williams is a queen!

LE0Night, evilsin, Robert and 3 others like this.
  5. I was always a Pipsy main.

LE0Night, send photo and Animalia like this.
  6. I was all about the battle mode in Diddy Kong Racing. Imagine my delight when they re-released it on the DS with online multiplayer?

That game captured my imagination more than any other kart racer. I remember wanting to hop out of the kart and go exploring at several points during the story mode.

LE0Night, Animalia and send photo like this.
  7. Super Princess Peach is actually very well constructed; I never managed to beat it but I remember plenty of days spent on my DS playing the game while my mom was in Hobby Lobby.

LE0Night, Mr.Arroz and Animalia like this.
  8. I LOVE Diddy Kong Racing. I have the theme music playing in my head nearly every day.

LE0Night, Remorque, Animalia and 2 others like this.
  9. Iconic, this was so nearly in my list!

BEST FICTION and Animalia like this.
  10. Crash Team Racing > Diddy Kong Racing > Mario Kart 64

[​IMG]

11. LiK

LiK

The best kart racer from the N64 era. One of my fave kart racer of all time.

LE0Night, Animalia and send photo like this.
  12. Hello all I spent the day drinking in the scorching sun and now I’m tired and burnt but I’ve downed a coffee so LET’S GO

= #305
    (5/20)

[​IMG]

2011 | Edmund McMillen | Various | Rogue-Like

12 Points: @ddog

Animalia:

After the unexpected success of Super Meat Boy, McMillen figured he was in a safe enough position financially to take a bit of a risk and make the game he really wanted to make; a Zelda-inspired top-down dungeon crawler serving up a very critical take on the religion he was brought up with. Fortunately for him, this game was also a huge success – talent always wins, etc. The enhanced remake titled The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is available on basically every platform ever known to man and can usually be scooped up for a few pennies in the sales if you fancy yourself a wee bit religiously-motivated filicide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

My friend bought me Isaac in the Steam sale and I've been hooked these past few days. I'm really surprised only one person voted for it.

Doenjang and Animalia like this.
  14. one day i'll play that on the switch -he says while looking at limbo and inside-

LE0Night, Oleander, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  15. don't worry there's enough of me to go around x

[​IMG]

16. ffffffff jesus.

LE0Night, Remorque, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  18. = #305
    (6/20)

[​IMG]

2016 | Jackbox Games | PS4 / Xbox One / Switch | Party

12 Points: @VivaForever

VivaForever:

A group of grad school friends and I used to play this a lot - we seem to have stopped now that two of them are in Ph.D. programs for some godforsaken reason - and it's so much fun. I was always ashamed at how badly I did at Trivia Murder Party, especially for being a goddamn librarian, but I did very nearly win once! Guesspionage and Tee K.O. always turned into memefests, and I ALWAYS fucking put "hey I just met you and this is crazy" as one of my entries in Tee K.O., but sadly no one ever used it. #JusticeForCarly

whew that trailer is... a lot but the game concepts look pretty neat!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.