Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 165 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. This round up is brought to you by the best Mega-Evolution introduced in ORAS and the MVP of my team in the first season of the PJ Pokémon tournament x

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chibi-Robo! (HeartSwells)
    Clash of Clans (Dangerous Maknae)
    Diddy Kong Racing (send photo)
    Dragon Age 2 (evilsin)
    Fable II (NecessaryVoodoo)
    Fantasy Life (junglefish)
    Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets (Aidan)
    Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis (DominoDancing)
    Left 4 Dead (ddog, Hyrulian)
    Micro Maniacs (Filler)
    Phantasmagoria (Robert)
    Pokémon ORAS (Stradiwhovius)
    Ratchet & Clank (2014)
    Rayman 2 (LE0Night)
    Super Princess Peach (BEST FICTION)
    The Binding of Isaac (ddog)
    The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (VivaForever)
    Unreal Tournament 2004 (Syzygyz)
    Virtua Tennis (MollieSwift21)
    Yo-Kai Watch (digitalkaiser)

2. Solitaire and Minesweeper are going to be somewhere in this list aren't they.

LE0Night, EachSmallStep and Animalia like this.
  3. I do and I have both the second and the third installments bought. I also played the first one on PC when it only came out. I should really try and at least finish all those...

Animalia likes this.
  4. I always thought people who talked about how much time they'd spent playing 'Cut the Rope' were being ironic until I realised, quite recently, that it isn't the same game as 'You Have to Burn the Rope'.

madeofghosts and Animalia like this.
  5. They are probably on @Sprockrooster's computer in his geography class and he plays them everyday. Don't blow his spot up like that.

---

I tried the first Fable game when it was free on Xbox and I didn't get very far -- this was also in my pre-Mass Effect/Dragon Age days before I really gave any RPG game much chance. Also I chose a female character and didn't really care for every single NPC guy in the game constantly flirting it up with me everywhere I went.

Animalia likes this.
  6. I already put Pacman, Tetris, Brickbreaker, Trivia Crack and [redacted] on my list. There was no room left for any other classics in that manner. So sadly no they are not coming via my list.

LE0Night, DJHazey, Animalia and 3 others like this.
  7. I’m internally screeching at someone else actually picking my 12 pointer but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised considering this is Popjustice.

8. So, the elephant memoried asses among you might remember that we started with 590 games, and we’ll cross #300 in the next batch so

WE'RE HALFWAY THERE, GAYS.

[​IMG]

Lemme take a wee second to thank you all for sticking with me and being so involved so far, I’m glad y’all seem to be enjoying it as much as I am! The batches start getting a lot smaller as we go now so it won’t be all that long before we get into the real meat of the rate with 20+ point games which is EXCITING. With that said, here’s how we all stand now:

[​IMG]

Poor @VivaForever and @Dangerous Maknae being the first to drop into the yellow but hey, we already know everyone has at least one match so you can take some comfort in that gewls! On the flip side, @Itty Bitty Piggy and @otenkiame are the only voters to survive the entire first half of the rate without losing a single game, which is either talent or just basic taste, I’ll let y’all decide x

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  9. This thread never fails to be so iconic.

@Animalia ugh, your mind!

10. The latter.

11. I still can´t over how Ladycruncher INVENTED feminism by opposing the patriarchal gaming industry a strong, female heroine that subverses not only genre-, but also gender-stereotypes. a true paradigm-shift in gaming.

12. The Crunch
    The Crunch Monster
    Crunch This Way
    ARTCRUNCH
    Crunch To Crunch
    Crunchanne

13. Ugh I'm mad that I submitted my poll at the last minute, because I rushed through and forgot so many gems. Namely Broken Sword and Virtua Fighter. Also I would add Don't Starve Together to it (I just purchased it... like 3 years after everyone else did).

[​IMG]

14. Let's start the second half of the rate off with a bang, eh?

We only just met the first of these games, and now this!? Fake stans.

= #289
    (1/16)

[​IMG]

wow Game Freak really put zero effort into these logos huh

2004 | Game Freak | GBA | RPG

13 Points: @Sprockrooster

Sprockrooster:

This was the first rerelease of Pokémon and I was snatched by the idea and even more when I first played it. The up to date features were literally something I dreamt about. Pokémon is a very big game for me so it can easily get into my top 20 list, but for some reason there is always a small bug here, since the post-game is a bit weak. But most of that is compensated by the way they dealt with the changes in the gameplay and change in movepool for Pokémon. I wish you could end up with all the three starters like in Yellow, but obviously trading can solve that issue (it just feels like cheating for some weird ass reason).

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. MEH

[​IMG]

16. It’s def basic taste.

17. Some iconic Pokémon remakes have left already, I’d have thought both of these would have got more than one voter.

18. Not Kim Chi hacking my google drive and leaking this elimination like that wow

= #289
    (2/16)

[​IMG]

2010 | Spike | Various | Adventure

13 Points: @OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen:

I almost failed a GCSE because I was too engrossed in this game to study. I think that’s high praise.

Animalia:

Yas we love a good life-ruining time sink @OspreyQueen! The Danganronpa games are sort of high school murder-mystery, psychological thriller visual novel adventures, and Trigger Happy Havoc was the first in the series. The gameplay is similar to the Ace Attorney series, tasking the player with uncovering lies and details through conversations with NPCs. I really love the premise of these games and one day one of ‘em will reach the top of my to-do list, I swear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.