Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I love seeing icon Milla Maxwell in the graphic by the way <3 Who is the character to her left though? The one with the pink face? That's the only one I can't recognise.

KamikazeHeart, Animalia and kalonite like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Poor Geri.

3. DDD and here I was thinking it was a character from some old JRPG.

KamikazeHeart and Animalia like this.
  4. This is fucking hard.

Animalia likes this.
  5. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

God, I’m REALLY gonna have to think hard about this. There are so many ways to “enjoy” a game, it’s hard to pick a top 20 when I love so many for different reasons.

nikkysan, kalonite and Animalia like this.
  6. Remorque, Animalia and soratami like this.
  7. I'm ready to unleash a load of random games from years past on proceedings, considering I haven't had a big console since PS2 .

I'm seriously considering this iconic-yet-terrible-but-actually-my-preteen-dream for my list to be honest only in audio form because why would anyone do a playthrough of this mess & upload it ddd?

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This sounds amazing - my game choices were definitely a choice though so I'm slightly concerned about participating and ruining my barely-there cred! Please remind me to do this @Animalia!

kalonite and Animalia like this.
  9. This fucking game. It was like Championship Manager for the gays, and I loved it way more than I should have.

Empty Shoebox and Squashua like this.
  10. For your consideration

I'm only kidding, this game is terrible. I still played it a lot, though.

11. Not only one of the best platformers ever, but also the best soundtrack in any game. More bops than any big pop girl's Greatest Hits.

HeartSwells likes this.
  12. Oh y'all wanted bops, eh?

13. Lemme throw a couple more oldies into the mix, i'm having so much fun racking my brains for what i used to play:

MollieSwift21, Animalia and kalonite like this.
  14. Dddd guess I’m going to have to finally weigh my five (?!?!) purchases of Kingdom Hearts in different formats against the 746 hours I’ve invested in Overwatch thus far.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

My FYC's dddddd;

16. Also y’all better do Ratchet and Clank 3 justice.

Empty Shoebox, Animalia and 2014 like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

honestly I'll be so surprised if any of my 20 will match with anyone

stuaw and Animalia like this.
  18. I'm pretty sure I own Kingdom Hearts on every platform known to man, and a few that have yet to be discovered.

This was REALLY HARD. Turns out that 20 is quite a small number when you consider every game you've ever played?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.