Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 287 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. oh also my ass got blocked by the creator of okami on twitter because i asked about a re-release before they were announced and he had in his bio don't ask about capcom games.

congrats i played myself etc.

2. In all seriousness, Clover Studios dissolved and Hideki Kamiya as well as many other ex Clover employees are now part of PlatinumGames and work on Bayonetta and more. So Kamiya is kind of pressed whenever people ask him for Okami, Viewtiful Joe, DMC and God Hand things because it's out of his control.
    Sis has gotten to the point where he just blocks any english comments or anyone who is having a conversation that he's tagged in. I stan a petty LEGEND!

3. Kamiya's twitter account really is legendary in its pettiness, when will your fave:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He'll just straight up block anyone who asks him something he's been asked before, or anything in English.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, bonus:

[​IMG]

4. I only liked and quoted this post, because it's full of broken images.

Animalia likes this.
  5. I'd love it if Viewtful Joe got a remaster sometime. I never played it but it looks fun.

nikkysan, Animalia, He and 4 others like this.
  6. God, those endless unskippable sections where characters make that heinous high-pitched "I am talking in nonsense language" sound effect... replaying the game recently I was really put off by this.

Animalia, aaronhansome and LiK like this.
  7. LiK

LiK

Our best hope at this point strange enough is probably Microsoft digging it out for their backwards compatiblity program ain't that something?

I played the first game on GameCube and it was super fun, never got around to the sequel so I'd love if it was brought back as well.

Animalia likes this.
  8. I’m a bit late but mess at me voting for Gen 2 of Pokemon assuming the remakes would be lumped in with those.

SoulSilver is my actual favorite Pokémon game and I’m kinda shook I didn’t consider they might be split from the originals.

Animalia and aaronhansome like this.
  9. I want to be mad about this mix-up since HGSS would have placed higher but
    [​IMG]

10. Well girls, I'm getting everything prepped to take us down to the actual final Top 20! Hoo boy. Just one more game (and one more voter) to fall first.

LET'S DO THIS

Square, BEST FICTION, stuaw and 14 others like this.

11. [​IMG]

(1/1)

[​IMG]

1990 | Nintendo | SNES / GBA | Platformer

18 Points: @AshtrayHeart, @LiK
    17 Points: @inevitable
    16 Points: @Syzygyz
    9 Points: @nikkysan
    7 Points: @iheartpoptarts, @Mikl C
    3 Points: @Posh Spears

Multiplier: 1.8x

Total: 171

LiK:

The best 2D mario platformer in my opinion. Also my very first game I can recall playing. This game has one of the best soundtracks ever. Level designs are perfect. It's challenging but in the way that makes you wanna keep playing more and more never frustrating. The very first game I ever completed and I truth felt like I actually accomplished something, lol. It's also a game that i played with my cousins and whenever I think of Nintendo this is the game that always comes to mind and it's easily the game of my childhood.

[​IMG]

iheartpoptarts:

You know how you always want what you don’t have? I was a Sega kid, so this was the ultimate game to play at my friends’ houses and stuff.

Everybody has one, and when you finally get it, it’s the best feeling ever. Thank god for GameBoy Advance remakes. And ROMs. And the Virtual Console. I’ll probably be coming back to this one my whole life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

#1 Resident Evil 2
    #2 Crash Bandicoot: Cortex Strikes Back
    #3 Super Mario World
    #4 Street Fighter II
    #5 Sonic the Hedgehog 2

#6 Silent Hill
    #7 Resident Evil 4
    #8 Friday the 13th: The Game
    #9 Silent Hill 2
    #10 Resident Evil 3

#11 Resident Evil
    #12 Tekken 2
    #13 Mortal Kombat II
    #14 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    #15 World of Warcraft

#16 Tomb Raider II
    #17 Street Fighter Alpha 2
    #18 Street Fighter IV
    #19 Super Mario Bros. 3
    #20 Dino Crisis

Square, BEST FICTION, Number and 18 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Mario World
    (AshtrayHeart, LiK, inevitable, Syzygyz, nikkysan, iheartpoptarts, Mikl C, Posh Spears)

Ōkami
    (eliminathan, Empty Shoebox, soratami, Stradiwhovius, aaronhansome, HeartSwells, LE0Night, otenkiame, NecessaryVoodoo)

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver
    (Sprockrooster, otenkiame, send photo, Animalia, HeartSwells, iheartpoptarts, stuaw, KingBruno)

The Sims 3
    (Posh Spears, Petty Mayonnaise, Number, Hyrulian, MollieSwift21, send photo, Animalia, ddog)

Final Fantasy X-2
    (evilsin, Squashua, Xanax, _hazzie_, Oleander, Mikl C)

Portal 2
    (Animalia, aaronhansome, He, ThisIsRogue, kalonite, ddog, vikeyeol)

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
    (Oleander, Sleet, Lost Boy, RJF, Syzygyz, Aidan, Posh Spears, Sprockrooster)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    (vikeyeol, digitalkaiser, Hyrulian, Lost Boy, Animalia, DominoDancing, send photo, kalonite)

Super Mario Sunshine
    (HeartSwells, digitalkaiser, _hazzie_, aaronhansome, Petty Mayonnaise, Hyrulian, Lost Boy, send photo)

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
    (RJF, Number, digitalkaiser, KingBruno, Oleander, Posh Spears)

Final Fantasy VI
    (If You Go, GeiPanda, Petty Mayonnaise, Mikl C, Xanax, DominoDancing, digitalkaiser)

The Sims 2
    (MollieSwift21, Aidan, If You Go, vikeyeol, Xanax, ddog, Posh Spears)

Super Mario Galaxy
    (Itty Bitty Piggy, KingBruno, Posh Spears, Lost Boy, LiK, inevitable, otenkiame, stuaw)

Bloodborne
    (ddog, joe_alouder, Petty Mayonnaise, Xanax, Stradiwhovius, LiK, LE0Night)

Persona 4
    (junglefish, soratami, Oleander, evilsin, LiK)

World of Warcraft
    (digitalkaiser, vikeyeol, eliminathan, bakerboy92, AshtrayHeart, Syzygyz)

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    (iheartpoptarts, Stradiwhovius, Number, Syzygyz, kalonite, aaronhansome)

Silent Hill 2
    (ddog, Empty Shoebox, LE0Night, junglefish, AshtrayHeart)

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    (iheartpoptarts, AshtrayHeart, GeiPanda, roblognick, Tribal Spaceman, Itty Bitty Piggy)

Crash Bandicoot: Warped
    (KingBruno, Aidan, Dangerous Maknae, Tribal Spaceman, evilsin, nikkysan)

Sanctuary, KingBruno, Square and 20 others like this.
  14. Which Mario games are left?

Animalia and inevitable like this.
  15. Queen of twos!

16. Super Mario World is exceptional. If only I voted for it so it could have sneaked into the top 20. But obviously the current placement is already superb.

17. I'll chuck it under a spoiler 'cause some people said they'd rather not know which games are still in, but:

Super Mario 64 & Super Mario Odyssey!

aaronhansome and nikkysan like this.
  18. I’m really please the latter made it this far. I would’ve ranked it higher now having spent more time with it.

19. BTG

BTG

I know Super Mario 3 is probably the more revolutionary game but fuck, Super Mario World was iconic. For Yoshi alone.

And you can’t forget this bad bish.

[​IMG]

20. LiK

LiK

WOW!!! I expected THIS game to make top 20... What a classic it is though. It's the only game I actually have on my phone. It has one of the most iconic soundtracks in my opinion.

Animalia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.