Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Thanks to everyone who voted overnight! I'll stick a list of our esteemed panel on the first page soon. As far as I can remember, I think @Tribal Spaceman is the only person who said they were working on their list who hasn't submitted yet, so I'm happy to give you a few more hours while I get everything sorted out!

I have... a lot to sort out dddddd

LE0Night, soratami, Oleander and 15 others like this.
  2. Final Fantasy XV was one of the least-fun games I’ve ever played, anyone with it on their list needs to love themselves.

3. Looking at my big list of games that didn't make the cut. I didn't even manage to fit a Mario game in there.
    [​IMG]

4. Hope there will be no bashing for some niche choices like there was, for instance, in the Favorite KPop albums rate...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  5. Dddddddddddd this shade. Don't worry I'm "nice" in the main forum.

Animalia and evilsin like this.
  6. Me looking over the list I submitted

[​IMG]

7. Oh no, hun, you did good with the rate, I just remember other people coming for miss A's albums and SNSD's Mr.Mr. mini. It was... unpleasant to read all those opinions on my favorite music in a favorite music rate.

Animalia and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I found this so hard to whittle down and I know I'll kick myself for forgetting some great games but I decided to focus on titles that gave me that "wow" factor at the time, and that I would pick up and play right away if I could

Arcade x3
    Dreamcast x6 (mostly multiformat though)
    Game Boy x1
    Gamecube x1
    Master System x1
    Megadrive x1
    NES x1
    PS2 x2
    PlayStation x1
    Switch x2
    XBOX x1

The gap in my console-owning habits is apparent. Poor Wii and 3DS not getting any love despite them being two of my most well-worn consoles.

9. Mine goes:

Gameboy Colour x2
    SNES x3
    PC x1
    PS2 x5
    PS4 x4
    PlayStation x3
    PS3 x1
    Nintendo 64 x1

10. RJF

RJF

Me at the Top 20 when it inevitably becomes a countdown of games that have the most women in fierce outfits.

[​IMG]

11. Me when we get to the Top 10 and it's dominated by Final Fantasy and Pokemon

[​IMG]

12. Me at the top 5 and Mario has pushed Lara out

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Voting is closed.

Whew, 64 voters and 590 games is way more than I was ever expecting, so huge thanks to everyone who voted! I've got a few wee things to iron out and some real life business to attend to, but I'll be back asap to get this roast a-cookin'.

14. This scene awakened the gay man in me.

15. See y’all in May 2019 x

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

[​IMG]

LE0Night, nikkysan, soratami and 15 others like this.
  17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

18. Me but with this

LE0Night, soratami, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  19. *A-Yo voice*

Heeeee-ere we go!

Out of the 64 1-pointers, only 31 one of 'em didn't receive any other points. I've stuck 'em in a randomiser, so let's get this ball rolling with the very first unlucky cut!

= #565
    (1/31)

[​IMG]

2000 | Nintendo | N64 | Strategy

1 Point: @MollieSwift21

Not the first elimination being one without commentary that I have little experience with myself dddd. Why - how - did no one else vote for this!? I never had an N64 growing up, but I used to stay at friend's house after school sometimes and he had one stashed away in a dusty attic conversion; this was one of our go-to games and fucking hell it's just... ridiculous. It's ugly as sin and ignores basically all laws of the Pokémon and, as evidenced below, physical universes, but good god it's fun.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  20. I'm so excited about this rate beginning! Good luck with the 590 reveals, @Animalia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.