Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

I need to catch up already!

I love how everyone always seems to have a “mum” game. And it’s usually a bit of a flop one. I think my mum became obsessed with a mega drive version of Disney’s Aladdin. It was so out of character for her and I don’t think it ever happened again.

This game is amazing. And I love how the level skip code is ABBA twice.

HOW DID I FORGET THIS GEM.

Do you know how many hours I put into this shitty game when I was a kid?

Me too. It deserves them.

I gave Sonic R my 12 points in PJOPS once.

I think I liked Baten Kaitos a lot. It was super pretty and it had such Wakka and Lulu wannabes in it.

@Tribal Spaceman I stan you... I almost picked that one! That 'Cartoon Heroes' remix/cover remains insane to this day.

Oh, wait, wrong DDR, I think? Well, close enough. I probably loved that one too.

Standing in an obnoxiously jingle-heavy arcade watching your girl friends leaning on the back bar pedaling away trying to get that high score on Dance Dance Revolution's Captain Jack whilst also struggling to keep a grip on their ill-fitting leggings / crop top outfit combos was like a 13/14 year old's rite of passage. No? Just me?

Standing in an obnoxiously jingle-heavy arcade watching your girl friends leaning on the back bar pedaling away trying to get that high score on Dance Dance Revolution's Captain Jack whilst also struggling to keep a grip on their ill-fitting leggings / crop top outfit combos was like a 13/14 year old's rite of passage. No? Just me?

That song is the best. I love Eurodance.

he/they
I meant to vote for Soul Edge lawl. The theme song is iconic and Seung Mina gave me loife.

Edit: I did vote for Soul Edge. @Animalia what's good?
Hp2BZG8.png

1 Point: @Mikl C

Our first cut today is the OG grandmother of the Soulcalibur fighting series.​

A mess that @Animalia already got clocked for getting the game order wrong but now sis also spent ha time nicely cutting out that Soul Calibur logo when it wasn't even the correct game.
r0kCxlk.gif

At least you don't need to change the bio that you posted for the game since it's correct now.

I meant to vote for Soul Edge lawl. The theme song is iconic and Seung Mina gave me loife.

Edit: I did vote for Soul Edge. @Animalia what's good?
A mess that @Animalia already got clocked for getting the game order wrong but now sis also spent ha time nicely cutting out that Soul Calibur logo when it wasn't even the correct game.
r0kCxlk.gif

At least you don't need to change the bio that you posted for the game since it's correct now.
e2Cnl9c.png

Not you coming for me when I have receipts and you spelled the name incorrectly.

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_o3d9tq64cM1tkc9mn_75sq.gif
1_Point_Round_Up.png
sunkern.gif

3D Maze Man: An Amazing Adventure (Filler)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (Sleet)
Brain Age: Train Your Brain (2014)
Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons (DJHazey)
DanceDanceRevolution Extreme (Tribal Spaceman)
DEFCON (beyoncésweave)
Dino Crisis (AshtrayHeart)
Dino Crisis 2 (Empty Shoebox)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (nikkysan)
H.E.D.Z. (Sprockrooster)
Just Dance 2 (OspreyQueen)
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (Number)
Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside (KingBruno)
Pokémon Stadium 2 (MollieSwift21)
Prehistorik 2 (CaliDevotion)
Shadow Hearts: From the New World (Squashua)
SingStar Pop (iheartpoptarts)
Sonic R (roblognick)
Soulcalibur (Mikl C)
Spice World (VivaForever)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (evilsin)
Super Mario Land (bakerboy92)
Super Mario Maker (madeofghosts)
The Evil Within 2 (inevitable)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Robert)
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Aidan)
Tiny Toon Adventures (Alouder98)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Hyrulian)
Yoshi's Story (GeiPanda)
Zone of the Enders (Oleander)

Last edited: