Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. You gays are killing me

2. Scalped.

3. I DID MY LIST POST 48 HOURS ON CALL OK I FEEL VERY ATTACKED

papatrick, LE0Night, evilsin and 19 others like this.
  4. He

He

Never forget.

Poor us spies.

5. Ckdkgkkskd bolding soulcalibur for the extra petty I LIVE.

6. Excuse you, it's 3D Maze Man: Amazing Adventures. Don't curtail 3D Maze Man's ambitions like that.

I mean, I don't remember him having any amazing adventures in that game. If his name is 3D Maze Man, we can assume that navigating mazes is simply his day-to-day existence, therefore nothing in 3D Maze Man: Amazing Adventures should actually constitute an amazing adventure for him. But zero is still a plural.

7. This is the most entertaining thread on Popjustice right now.

And... I’m very happy to be included in the 1 point club. It’s made me feel special.

8. Phew, we love our whip-cracking rate host.
    [​IMG]

9. My choice is OBJECTIVELY the best game in that list.

Also yaaaas Solomon's Key making the top 564

He and Animalia like this.
  10. HSDKBDEHLWCNEULNFEHJBFNCELWFNHEJQLNFHEBCLNC WHY

[​IMG]

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

The DDR games are hugely important to me because not only did they introduce me to a whole universe of music, with everything from Konami's in-house creations to stars of K-Pop, J-Pop, Eurodance and R&B but also because my passion for the games directly influenced my graphic design career (and the songwriting I do on the side) and I'm currently working with Jamie who produced the last few smile.dk albums. Some of my designs even made it into console versions of the game.

I chose DDR Extreme as it is essentially a greatest hits for the series, and the arcade version featured hundreds of songs from the history of almost every version (infinitely better than the dumbed down "Dancing Stage" titles). I could play on one of those game cabinets forever.

I scammed a lot of free goes out of a local arcade by turning up with a different song unlock code every week instead of just doing them all at once. Teehee.

And now for some bops:

I put another DDR game on my list though.

12. I fucking hate this pink hell.

13. Soul Calibur 2 is arguably the best fighting game ever made and to be perfectly honest deserves at least Top 20, glad others stan talent and voted for it.

soratami, evilsin, junglefish and 5 others like this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Kii as the casual-est of gamers this thread is literally my favorite thing to read right now.

I got an N64 lately and you're all making me wanna play it at every breathing moment.

15. RJF

RJF

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

joe_alouder, evilsin, DJHazey and 8 others like this.
  16. I just spent the last few hours making cute as fuck wee Pokémon HP bars to put on the first page for everyone so you could keep track of how many games you've lost, only to find out the forrem can only handle twenty images in one post.

[​IMG]

From now on I'll post them for whoever lost a game with each elimination, but lemme soften the blow for those of you who's #20s flopped by spamming those ones now ddd

17. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.