Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. I kinda wish I hadn’t voted for my #20.

Also my #11 and #12 could swap places with my #9 and #10.

Animalia likes this.
  3. I know it's Game justice, but I wasn't aware this was an actual Game.

Don't come for me for having superior taste (jk, Kimora)

Tribal Spaceman and Animalia like this.
  4. Wait so there is at least one more person who picked that game other than me??

[​IMG]

5. @Animalia is iconic for all the shit in this rate.

Also apropos of nothing

6. This is becoming the most iconic rate ever. These are incredible.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

@Animalia is serving us Remastered Ultimate Edition realness with this rate. Give me all the DLC.

soratami, LE0Night, Robert and 14 others like this.
  8. I love this rate.

[​IMG]

soratami, LE0Night, Robert and 18 others like this.
  9. The amount of effort of that's been put into this rate so far has been incredible, and we're only just getting started.

10. I have the Swedish/Scandi Princess' rate coming in a month or so and will not be able to compete with these damn health bars and personalised GIFs

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  11. Really sad I couldn’t get my scores done. Work has been killing me and could not get my list together in time. Will watch and see how high my game picks go!

papatrick and Animalia like this.
  12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

You can still join in by commenting on any featured games that come up. The reminiscence is half the fun. The rest of the fun is the likes.

stuaw, VitaminBee and Animalia like this.
  13. @Animalia is blowing it out of the park!

LE0Night, Oleander, stuaw and 7 others like this.
  14. Y'all are too kind! It's more an "Animalia get a life challenge" situation than anything else ddd.

On that note, let's power on! 29 of our #19s didn't receive any other votes - they're up next on the randomised chopping block, and the unlucky first victim is...

= #536
    (1/29)

[​IMG]

2007 | 5th Cell | NDS | Action

2 Points: @OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen:

This is the most personal entry in this list for sure. I bought this in St Ives when I was 8, after being dragged through the Tate Gallery by my parents, and, naturally, I was glued to my DS for the remainder of that holiday. When I got back, the fairytale-like story and characters were all I talked about to my friends for months. And then I completed the main story, expecting to be rewarded with a happy ending. And… let’s just say I didn’t get one. Just thinking of the end theme, literally called “The End”, made me spontaneously burst into tears. There was even one time it happened in the middle of an English lesson, and it was mortifying. I’m pretty sure this was the first game I’d ever played that manipulated my emotions to such an extent.

Of course, playing it as an adult is a different experience. Looking at it from a more critical angle, the gameplay itself is nothing special, and the drawing gimmick is honestly more of an annoyance than anything. But... it still evokes a little bit of that joy from when I played it as a kid, and just because of that I can confidently include it in this list.

And the ending theme still makes me cry. Even though it sounds like it was recorded on an old Nokia in an underpass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Thank goodness your randomizer had the heart to start with that game rather then end the round with it.

Inland Empire and Animalia like this.
  16. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Well actually I got the game a while after release, so I was 8 in 2008.

17. [​IMG]

andrew*, soratami, LE0Night and 31 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. You're 3 years younger than me. Chill, it's just a number.
    But it is terrifying to realize that the curent 18-year-olds were born in 2000.

soratami, Robert, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.