Ultimate Gamejustice (#1) | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Why did I just watch this whole video?

[​IMG]

Oleander, nikkysan, Hyrulian and 6 others like this.
  2. I was so bad at Duelist of the Roses ddd. It was quite a hard game if you didn’t know what you were doing and the rules were confusing as hell

MollieSwift21 and Animalia like this.
  3. Thank the lordT someone added a YGO game because I didn't have a specific video game in mind that I liked the most but the card game on its own isn't eligible.

Oleander, MollieSwift21 and Animalia like this.
  4. I only remember Yu-Gi-Oh as the anime and that one ‘duel’ would take like 50 episodes.

Oleander, nikkysan, Hyrulian and 10 others like this.
  5. I had one random Yu-Gi-Oh game for Playstation but had no idea how to play it and just kept combining random monster cards hoping they'd turn into a warrior princess or some kind of bedazzled witch.

6. You when you were down to your last card

[​IMG]

soratami, Oleander, nikkysan and 10 others like this.
  7. LOL SAME

8. Just sent some commentary for all my games since none of them will be appearing for a while anyway.

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    It was called Forbidden Memories if I remember correctly

soratami, Oleander, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  10. Forbidden Memories made literally no sense. Iconic.

11. The last one of the #19s has to be mine right?! It has to be...

Animalia likes this.
  12. Also, yes at this Yu-Gi-Oh love and Mystical Sand stannage!

13. [​IMG]

Oleander, nikkysan, LiK and 3 others like this.
  14. The final #19 to miss out on any other votes...

Isn't @Sprockrooster's?

= #536
    (29/29)

[​IMG]

2001 | Rockstar Games | PS2 | Action

2 Points: @Number

Number:

Grand Theft Auto III might seem like an odd pick from the series but it is the one that's stuck with me most, simply for revolutionising the franchise and raising the bar on open world play across the board. I can't say I've ever completed the game - though looking back I only had four missions left, whoops - rather, I was hooked on blazing down the grim, rain-slicked streets of Liberty City with aimless abandon in a world that felt massive and complete. It could be Flashback Radio blasting from my freshly acquired Bashee or concocting another scheme for trouble with the subsequent chase, it was liberating and free. While further iterations have brought refinements and hugely expanded the concepts, the framework remains from this masterpiece.

Animalia:

Well colour me surprised that no one else voted for this! III was the first GTA game I played as a kid, my brother used to let me in his room to play it while my mum was out ddd. Of course the series has grown bigger and "better" over the years, but I expected more people to throw this one a nostalgia vote along with @Number. I love that the entire world silently and unanimously agrees that Banshees are the most iconic GTA cars though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. I am a bit shaken. Wow for whoever supported that game.

Animalia likes this.
  16. dd it was Simon the Sorcerer II, I think. It gave us such a hard time, I'm not sure we ever actually finished it. It was at least partially because the fairly high density of Briticisms was a bit hard to get through for two prepubescent Norwegians, but mostly because a fair few of the puzzles ran on straight up fucking moon logic. "Wear the dog", why of course.

I never knew there were sequels, though, let me google tho-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    Oleander, kalonite, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  17. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Yu Gi Oh game actual storyline wasn’t too difficult. I made a deck based of the Harpy Ladies because there were a bazillon power ups for them and used mirror wall a lot. This kept the deck score really low. There was a part after where you could play against friends and I was the youngest of brother and male cousins and could not for life figure out how to beat me with this strategy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.