Ultimate Gamejustice (= #128) | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (= #128)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Rainbow-noshebettaDON'T

2. Great to see someone else voted for this too! I can’t remember all the ins and outs of the game either, but remember loving it at the time. Another game I’d love to revisit at some point.

stuaw and Animalia like this.
  3. Let's dive on in to these 4-pointers!

= #479
    (1/24)

[​IMG]

2006 | Konami | PS2 | JRPG

4 Points: @soratami

soratami:

The Suikoden series is one of the best JRPG series there is, but sadly it's incredibly underrated and hasn't had a new mainline title since V. Featuring an excellent story (with political drama and epic plot twists aplenty) and great cast of characters, my favourite thing about this game (and series) is recruiting all 108 "stars of destiny" characters, which can be used to develop and take specific roles in your base and some of which can also join you in combat. To those who played Ni No Kuni 2, this may sound like a similar system, and it really was. With no new Suikoden on the horizon, I'm happy to at least see a similar system appear in another series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  4. Oop, a second Suikoden to fall already.

soratami and Animalia like this.
  5. That one is in my collection but I never actually got around to playing it. Does anybody else have a tendency to buy more games than they realistically have time for? Life is hard, etc.

soratami, DJHazey, Robert and 15 others like this.
  6. I've had a PS4 for like two months now and I'm already in this position with PS4 games alone...

soratami, Robert, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  7. Those goddamn juicy sales all the time, I swear!

soratami, iheartpoptarts and Animalia like this.
  8. Second... and last.

RIP Suikoden, we hardly knew ye.

[​IMG]

9. Lemme bump to the next page with this:

HOW IS THIS GAME SO ICONIC

10. = #479
    (2/24)

[​IMG]

2010 | Capcom | NDS | Adventure

3 Points: @OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen:

A sleek, spooky, stylish, and seriously underrated visual novel. In another universe, Inspector Cabenela is a gay icon.

Animalia:

Ghost Trick is a mystery-slash-visual-novel project from the creator of the Ace Attorney series, following a ghost trying to figure out who he was in life and, ultimately, who killed him. The first few chapters are available for free on iOS, if anyone fancies getting some ooky kooky spooky posthumous Nancy Drew realness in their lives.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Did any of the Zero Escape games make this list?

If not I should have voted

12. 999 was already eliminated.

13. Ghost Trick was superb.

This rate is making me realise how bad my memory is.

14. Ghost Trick has been on my list of games to play for years simply for the Ace Attorney connection.

aaronhansome, Animalia and junglefish like this.
  15. Noooooo

Animalia likes this.
  16. Lez cook wiz mama

Don lolly mama will fix

Fuck yes cooking mama

Animalia likes this.
  17. Okay so this wasn't technically the next game on the list but I think the person whose game was next is working on commentary for it so y'know, if you think it might be you then nudge nudge wink wink etc.

= #479
    (3/24)

[​IMG]

2008 | Dylan Fitterer | PC | Rhythm

3 Points: @Empty Shoebox

Empty Shoebox:

The only rhythm game on this list (I really don't play a lot of them). What impressed me about playing this game was it's ability to generate the course from the track. It was the first time I had ever seen this in a game, and I was hooked. Online leaderboards were another thing that endeared it to me, and I was number one in the world for Rick Astley's 'You Move Me' for the longest time. There's a lot of variety with the different play types (it generates different types of blocks depending on what ship you choose, and they all have their own scoring systems), and of course you can create as many tracks as you can think of. It's not the type of game you sit down and play for hours. It's the type of game you play in short bursts, but the hours add up, and you just keep coming back.

Animalia:

I hadn’t heard of this before but it looks lit??? I couldn’t find a video of someone doing You Move Me (probably all too intimidated by Shoebox’s high score), so please enjoy this undeniable banger in its place.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. I was also number one for the theme tune to Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf, but I was the only person on that leaderboard.

19. It's coming, sorry!

[​IMG]

20. I’m struggling to keep up with this but I don’t think I’ve been tagged yet...! This is good. All my games are very good.

Animalia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.