Ultimate Gamejustice (= #128) | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (= #128)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. LiK

LiK

I haven't been tagged yet either though I'm fully expecting to be tagged before this round is over.

But so far this rate has opened me up to many games I've never heard of, so my backlog will be expanding even more.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Animalia and roblognick like this.
  2. I want to be this iconic.

Oh, and I think I want this game.

Animalia likes this.
  3. I need to write commentary for my others. You might get them in dribs and drabs k thnx x.

[​IMG]

4. "So you've been waiting and waiting, ten long years; all for the sake of your two ladies, eh?"
    "Of course! Because that's what little doggies do!"

[​IMG]

5. Also I know we've moved on but Everybody's Gone To The Rapture has one of the best soundtracks of all time.

[​IMG]

6. I hope someone put Rogue Galaxy on their list because I'm playing it for the first time and, honestly, wig.

7. [​IMG]

= #479
    (4/24)

[​IMG]

2000 | Hudson Soft | Various | Fighting

4 Points: @eliminathan

eliminathan:

As a kid I loved anything to do with animals and especially lions. Playing Bloody Roar 2 as a demo and eventually the full game on Playstation led me into liking the series. I picked Bloody Roar Extreme (Primal Fury) as my choice in the rate because it had a more fleshed out character roster and better graphics. This game is just a generic 3d fighter with the added bonus of being able to play as animals. It's nothing special but animals were my absolute favourite thing as a child so I jumped at the chance to play them. This game is more of a nostalgia pick than a gameplay pick because I have gotten to the point where I can play fighting games competently and I played Bloody Roar Extreme years before I ever really cared about fighting games. It was just a fun game to mash and then use your super as soon as you got your beast mode. I wanted to have a music corner for every game but honestly I barely remember the music to this game because the sound effects of the fighting are so loud and repetitive I don't think I ever heard the music.

-Music corner-

This song sounds alright but as a fighting game player I prefer when the OST has themes for characters (like street fighter) rather than stage themes so this isn't super memorable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 25 others like this.
  8. BTG

BTG

Jenny the bat was that bitch.

LE0Night, digitalkaiser, He and 6 others like this.
  9. Not me knowing that it's getting eliminated and still being shook.
    [​IMG]

10. Now I know this is a thing, LOONA for a Bloody Roar concept where they all transform into their token animals for a bitsy poor everyone getting devoured by Wolfvia Dhyemon.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  11. Poor Go Won.
    [​IMG]

12. = #479
    (5/24)

[​IMG]

1992 | Sega | Genesis | Platformer

4 Points: @Robert

Animalia:

Oh man I had completely forgotten about this game!? I think I’ve been conflating it with Mickey Mouse’s Castle of Illusion for years but as soon as I googled the artwork it all came flooding back. I say all – I only really remember that you swished your cape at enemies to turn them into doves instead of actually fighting them ‘cause y’know, Disney couldn’t be seen endorsing violence and racism at the same time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Whew it has not been a good few days for you sis, sorry!

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 27 others like this.
  13. omg that logo is so ugly

[​IMG]

14. How does one come across potions in this rate to restore their rapidly decreasing HP?

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 10 others like this.
  15. I'm open to bribes.

[​IMG]

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 30 others like this.
  16. I loooioved Bloody Roar on the Gamecube!

LE0Night, He, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  17. I played this game once cause I saw Xtina playing it on the Mickey Mouse Club.

[​IMG]

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 27 others like this.
  18. This is the best thing ever.

I thought I'd rented this game as a kid and was horrible at it but it turns out that was Mickey Mania.

Animalia likes this.
  19. I always forget about World of Illusion too. But I found it was the overall better game. And now remembering that you Donald Duck was playable is also reminding me of Quack Attack on the Mega Drive which was also bloody amazing.

LE0Night, Robert and Animalia like this.
  20. YAAAAAS. I also spent hours trying to do that ball backflip with the rabbit girl.

The Mickey and Donald game was pretty great, we played it with my childhood friend. I loved the magic aspect of the game.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    LE0Night, nikkysan, Animalia and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.