Ultimate Gamejustice (#75) | Page 86 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Gamejustice (#75)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. He

He

I kinda lived for Alice. She was the Talim of Bloody Roar.

2. [​IMG]

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 10 others like this.
  3. Ddd, I was going to ask if there was a way to get extra lives or something.

Animalia, iheartpoptarts and Robert like this.
  4. Life is still hard, etc.

(I want it anyway!)

Animalia and DJHazey like this.
  5. 10.99 on Steam. There's a sequel that's 16.99, but I never played that.

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  6. Right, let me figure out what this Steam thing is.

(Help, I'm old school.)

Animalia likes this.
  7. I think you have to make an account at http://steampowered.com then download the application. That should let you access the store. There's free demos for Audiosurf and Audiosurf 2 on there.

It's been a while since I've used it though, so if anyone with knowledge wants to correct me, jump in.

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  8. Oh wow, 87 pages in there are people not knowing what Steam is.

9. I peaked sometime around the PS2 era and went downhill from there.

soratami, Animalia and evilsin like this.
  10. A great time to peak though.

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 5 others like this.
  11. Lemme pretend this delay was a metaphor for this next game and not just 'cause I've had a crazy day.

= #479
    (6/24)

[​IMG]

2003 | Ubisoft | Various | Action

4 Points: @stuaw

stuaw:

Fiendishly tricky platforming wrapped up in a gorgeous world with interesting gameplay mechanics. A lot of fun from start to finish, even if I was close to tearing my hair out at a lot of points.

Animalia:

YES OMG I REMEMBER THIS BEING REALLY FUCKING UNNECESSARILY DIFFICULT. A ton of fun too though; my best friend in high school lived just outside the gates so we used to skip P.E. to go to his and play this but really I was just there ‘cause I was madly in love with him and he’d occasionally take his shirt off. Gay culture, eh?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

LE0Night, Oleander, soratami and 32 others like this.
  12. Ooh, my favorite Prince of Persia!

LE0Night, stuaw, LiK and 3 others like this.

13. Me bumping this elimination up the list after seeing the Charli rate

[​IMG]

= #479
    (7/24)

[​IMG]

1999 | LucasArts | Various | Racing

4 Points: @DJHazey

DJHazey:

This game was the most recent of the games that my Dad, brother, and I all played together. Basically it was a Star Wars pod racing game and boy was it difficult. Good luck mastering it because of how fast-paced it was, but somehow we all managed to beat the game. In high school we had an N64 in the basement and you could always hear that 'farting' sound the pod racers make when you use the boost and hear it from any place in the house. I asked my Dad the other day whether he'd put it on a list of his games and he hesitated like "I was...never good at that game". I honestly think just me bringing up the game brought back PTSD from feeling like he was going to throw the controller from how frustrating it could be. You'd have to master how you'd race literally every inch of the track and be able to do it perfectly in one go or you'd lose.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. I never played Sands of Time but when I was in university studying video game design (never finished the degree, in case you were wondering), in our sound design class we had a teacher who was part of the sound team for this game, and he talked about how they made sounds of fabrics rubbing and moving together to create the sounds of the main character’s clothes as he moved around. It was one of the first games to do that as well, he told us so I thought that was really cool.

15. Dddd, you petty binch.

16. I do not care for Star Wars but I do remember having fun playing that game at a friends house.

evilsin, Animalia and DJHazey like this.
  17. Welp, that means I'm looking at my #13 as the next possible matching game.

(Since I'm playing Inquisition right now) *Goes to nearest camp and spams the potion refill table until @Animalia adds health points to my life meter*

Animalia and Sprockrooster like this.
  18. That game definitely existed in my house, but I never figured out how to play it.

soratami, DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  19. Thanks but painful

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.