Ultimate Popstars 2019 - 619th (21 Points) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Popstars 2019 - 619th (21 Points)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Votes sent!

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Maki and DJHazey like this.
  2. I'm working on this. I'm usually great at stuff like this, but this was harder than I expected. I got paralyzed when I created a list of like 60.... haha! I just need to make peace with a top 30 & realize my last 10 could ebb flow on certain days.

soratami, Maki and DJHazey like this.
  3. Oooh, this looks interesting! Albumjustice was really great. I'll see if I can get this done.

DJHazey likes this.
  4. I'll get mine in this week! I am trying to frantically finish my scores for the Kate Bush rate, then you'll be next.

Trouble in Paradise and DJHazey like this.
  5. Oooh I wanna do this for sure! Thanks for tagging me! xoxo

Island and DJHazey like this.
  6. This is so hard. I've rediscovered acts. I've become indifferent to flash in the pans. Yet my favourites remain.

I wonder who will be my highest "new" act?

[​IMG]

7. Heidi Range will be your #1, I assume?

8. I've haven't had a chance to sit down at my PC this week, but tonight I'm going to enter a handful of ballots that have come in the past few days.

Riiiiiiiii, Eric and Maki like this.
  9. I'm nearly at the submission stage. Just a couple of albums to listen to, to narrow down song choices for those artists. So much fun!

berserkboi, Maki and DJHazey like this.
  10. I submitted. This was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, and I just know the songs I picked and the order I went with will constantly change, but I'm happy with it for now.

ohnostalgia, Maki and DJHazey like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Moderator

I will do this eventually!

Maki and DJHazey like this.
  12. Submitted!

DJHazey and Maki like this.
  13. If you've sent in a ballot, it's been entered and you should've have gotten a reply saying so or a message about adding/editing something.

Things to remember when sending a ballot, please number them 1-40, pick a favorite song for each, and keep in my mind what I might consider to be the same artist so you don't list them twice. Also I'd prefer if you had a decent idea of your final ballot before sending ddd, editing an already entered ballot does take a bit of time and spike my anxiety a bitsy as I try to make 100% sure it's in right. Asking for a change isn't a big deal but if you shuffle the whole list around, yikes.

We're up to 32 voters now and almost 600 artists. Everybody has multiple matches with at least another voter.

14. Me, I already know who will be my highest new act...

[​IMG]

Clue: just last month they slayed all over the UK, so y'all should've seen them by now!

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    DJHazey likes this.
  15. (Dang, why are Popjustice and Imgur pix so incompatible these days? They used to be fine!)

DJHazey likes this.
  16. Imgur stopped allowing embeds a while back (which even messed up a lot of rates here). It's better to use a different hosting site now, like www.imgbb.com or www.postimages.org

Russron and DJHazey like this.
  17. I've got the 2011 edition listed in alphabetical order with their old rank (and percentile) now (so it's easier to find an artist while doing the countdown). Which artists do you think will drop the most from beginning of the decade to the end? What artists will climb the most? Biggest debut? Biggest drop out completely?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  18. I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson isn't gonna be in that top 20 anymore. Also Pink in the top 10, I think those days are over. And probably no more Kanye in the top 40, no?

Björk being at 64 is just absurd, that woman basically invented left field music. Let's put her in the top 10! I'm being delusional, I know...

19. I'm sad that I have to admit Avril's days in the Top 25 are numbered.

20. This is so difficult! Some of these artists feel like apples to oranges, and just when I think I’ve got at least a rough outline I realize I’ve left out someone major...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.