Ultimate Popstars 2019 - Winner!!! | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Ultimate Popstars 2019 - Winner!!!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Sad, although I can see how RUNAWAY might have appealed to a wider audience beside the fact that it is, you know, in English.

DJHazey and berserkboi like this.
  2. What day is the deadline for this?

DJHazey likes this.
  3. Unless it's changed, @DJHazey set it to June 1st in the opening post.

DJHazey, phoenix123 and Maki like this.
  4. I've dug out my 2016 list. Interestingly, all I really want to do is find space to chop one artist and add one recent fave in. I may change a couple of favourite songs as I have recently revisited the back catalogues of a couple of artists whose discography rates are current or very recent.

EDIT: and after last week's Eurovision, I may have to change out "Like A Prayer" for something off the True Blue album.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  5. Yes it is.

I've tagged everyone who was interested multiple times, I might do one more tag spree this week. We've got everyone on the first page plus the following ballots I'll enter tonight that are in my inbox:

@mung_bean
    @evilsin
    @londonrain
    @Auntie Beryl

6. Auntie Beryl and DJHazey like this.
  7. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Sorry but I think I’m probably gonna have to skip this. I can’t really do any rates right now besides song contests (and even that’s not a guarantee).

Trouble in Paradise and DJHazey like this.
  8. But you're part of the tasteful bunch :(

9. marie_05 likes this.
  10. Last tagging spree, just for those who I know are working on it or who have recently expressed plans to participate. You have until Saturday June 1st.

@MollieSwift21 (You told me to keep tagging you, this is the last one)
    @Conan
    @Ana Raquel

Ana Raquel and Conan like this.
  11. Last tagging spree, just for those who I know are working on it or who have recently expressed plans to participate. You have until Saturday June 1st.

@Russron
    @dylanaber
    @Runawaywithme

12. Doing it now, I have a playlist my all-time favourite songs so I should just extrapolate from that I think.

DJHazey likes this.
  13. You're a very kind person, Eric.

14. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I might see if I can get a top 20 together by Saturday, but life is tough for me right now so I can't guarantee anything.

15. I think I'm pretty much done. I have 39 acts secured, I'm just trying to figure out how to fit about 100 acts into the last position...

pop3blow2, Verandi, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  16. A Band Aid Feature! Ddddd

17. Ok done it and sent it. It was much more difficult than what I thought even if I had playlists already. I'm sure that it would look different in a week's time so whatever.

18. Yeah, whenever I do things like this, it makes me realise I'm not actually really a very listy person ddd. Even though I've got a top 40 I stan, I wouldn't say this is definitive by any means, it's just my top 40 at this moment in time.

19. Me thinking for every act if I have favourite songs, if I like all the albums, how many albums they have, if I saw a concert, if I like one artist more than the other

[​IMG]

ohnostalgia, londonrain, Maki and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.