Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I don't remember much about season 2 but I remember absolutely loving it. This season has many highs but also some filler episodes. Though as said before, the absence of bunker scenes is already a huge positive point.

LP likes this.
  2. "I know to you this is a whole new world"
    "I FEEL LIKE JASMINE!"
    "Not Aladdin?"

HELPPPPPPPP

3. The ending of the last episode was so cute.

4. I screamed at "LINDA? He named his baby Linda! That's not a baby's name; that's a name for an adult woman who works in Human Resources and says things like "Mondays...""

LP, Mvnl, DoggySwami and 6 others like this.
  5. "The wind can be slow, Kimmy."

6. I think I enjoyed series three the most out of all of them so far. The jokes aren't as tight as in series one, but S1 kind of lost steam towards the end and this didn't, for me. And I can't remember S2 much anyway.

LP likes this.
  7. Kimmy going "Who is Linda, his boss? Oh" at the dinner party killed me. Also
    "I will appear in your show Reflections"
    "It's called Profiles"
    "UNTIL THE RATINGS COME IN"
    hahahahaaha I miss it already.

DoggySwami likes this.

8. Holy smokes. Just started reading through some of Miss Dionne's tweets. It's hard to tell when she's in on the joke, but it is GOLD.

WowWowWowWow and Mikl C like this.
  9. I cackled when she claimed she doesn't know what a fax is.

Leopold, RUNAWAY and Island like this.
  10. Does anyone remember the exact wording of Titus' reference to a rather short US Olympic gymnastics star? I want to say it was something like:

"That's like Simone Biles riding a rollercoaster after hours -- too little, too late."

Rhombus and Leopold like this.
  11. Now listening to Hold Up, I automatically replace the actual lyrics with "something don't taste right, cos it ain't right, like when you take a sip of water and it turns out to be Sprite". Help.

Lander, LP, Meathook and 8 others like this.
  12. That Cynthia Nixon joke pops into my head at least twice a day since I saw that particular episode and still makes me chuckle each time.

13. I remember that there was a Cynthia Nixon reference, but I don't remember the line itself. Remind us? The jokes come fast and furious in this show. We need a Wiki listing all of them.

14. The Rachel Dratches are discussing how they got together at the dinner party.
    "We met protesting Nixon", and the other Rachel Dratch cuts her wife off with a "...CYNTHIA Nixon" and then they talk about some kind of Sex and the City contract negotiation that I'm not familiar with. The unexpected conclusion to the protest line coupled with her delivery just killed me.

15. Thank you! Yes, that was flippin hilarious.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  16. The show continues being great this season, although they way they rushed
    Kimmy's exit from college was bizarre.

I find myself singing this song so many times through the day...

Lander and HorseTears like this.
  17. I've up to the later part of the season and it definitely seems to find its feet half way through. I've laughed out loud a lot more than I did in season 2.

18. This utterly killed me.

HorseTears likes this.
  19. Renewed for season 4!

Lander, LP, Uno and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.