Underrated Queens of K-Pop: The Rate [The FLOPNALE - Winner Revealed] | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Underrated Queens of K-Pop: The Rate [The FLOPNALE - Winner Revealed]

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Aug 24, 2016.

1. You should add I Like It to Chocolat's list of songs. It doesn't have am MV but it was promoted on live shows. Plus it's amazing.

junglefish likes this.
  2. I hope Tinkerbell wins teebs.
    Chocolat's entire discography is amazing! There's not one shit song.
    Tia >>>>>>>> Somi.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  3. Now added & updated on the first page (overlooked bop indeed)! Really sorry that things have been a bit messy so far, I promise that from the Heat results onwards things will be much more streamlined.

Oh and I have a major soft spot for Muah! out of April's back catalogue for the middle-8 to final chorus alone.

4. It's such a shame they never got anywhere. They had the looks and the vocals.

Squashua and junglefish like this.
  5. Oh my God, I can't wait to get started. This is going to be amazing.

I'm also shocked that Vista reached the Top 10... although it did so on the albums chart, which Mirror also did; on Digital it barely reached the Top 30.

6. I'm shocked that A-ing wasn't a top 10 hit.

7. So many songs on here I don't know, but I'm looking forward to diving in as soon as the Produce 101 rate is finished sorry 2ne1 rate

ajmkv likes this.
  8. When's the deadline for this glorious rate?

9. I've got it set for mid-September (16th?) for the Heats reveal but I realise people have other commitments going on (& the 2NE1 deadline coming first) so i'm more than happy to push it back a little as/if required.

Also please feel free to send me over heat ranks in single batches rather than the whole 6 if that helps with the time management (plus we can whip through the Heat results quicker)

junglefish likes this.
  10. Sassy gurls, Tawp gurls, Pwetty gurls, Foxy gurrrlls

Brave Girls have decided to have another stab at making Heat 4 even more of a nightmare for y'all by throwing in Yoo Hoo into the mix. This makes the Fourth Heat a 22-song extravaganza now.

You can find the link to the music video in the second post for your consideration.

Keep knocking those ranks out of the park PJ sub-unit - we're a few weeks away from the first bloodbath.​

[​IMG]

ajmkv and Slice of Life like this.
  11. Remind me to do this before time is up, top gurl.

12. Can we divide ourselves into teams? Because if so, I want to be in team Sassy Gurls.

Squashua and ThighHighs like this.
  13. Thanking the good lord that Oh My Girl, 9Muses, Stellar, and Brave Girls are in different heats. This bloodbath will not truly begin (for me anyways) until Round 2.

14. BUMP

[​IMG]

Deadlines

Heats 1 - 3 *** 18th September

Heats 4 - 6 *** 25th September
    (Preferably before if possible)

Report to the Hurt Locker
    (A.k.a my Inbox)

[​IMG]

ajmkv and Slice of Life like this.
  15. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I'm this close to finishing the 2NE1 rate so after that I have all the time to do this rate. Anticipate my Oh My Girl and Nine Muses stanning!

D is for Danger! and Squashua like this.
  16. I am a little disappointed that this banger was overlooked

Mikl C and ajmkv like this.
  17. There were a load of under-rated jams I had to forgo for the sake of putting a cap on the number included [i think we're on 132 as it is] partly through criteria used for the group's involved (namely 3+ non-top 10 comebacks). That's the only reason it wasn't included.

And yes all - please do @Deja-Boo 's 2NE1 rate first. I've staggered the deadlines to accommodate the workload on y'all.

Deja-Boo likes this.
  18. EvoL would have got a 10 from me tibb. And what about Two X ring ma berr.

19. Alas like the donkey-strapped Mary on that fateful night, there was but no room in the Inns of Floplehem.

[​IMG]

ajmkv, Slice of Life and Mikl C like this.
  20. HEATS 1, 2 & 3
    *ONE WEEK LEFT*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(The tagging begins tomorrow, some teaser stats mid-week and Sawori will be after your scalps ranks come the weekend x)​

Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.