Underrated Queens of K-Pop: The Rate [The FLOPNALE - Winner Revealed] | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Underrated Queens of K-Pop: The Rate [The FLOPNALE - Winner Revealed]

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Me entering the arena for this bloodbath of a rate:
    [​IMG]
    I'm ready.
    Okay, just one more listen of Red Velvet's Russian Roulette and Gaga's Perfect Illusion, and I'll really, truly start doing this. Kii.

The Dal Shabet x Nine Muses Heat will be the death of us, right?
    Also, we're not supposed to provide commentary for this round, right? Just making sure.

D is for Danger! and Squashua like this.
  2. Nah just the rank of the songs for this round (but feel free to start drafting comments & scores in prep for the final if ya fancy).

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. Me after murdering some songs in this heat.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry gurls~

4. I'd expect nothing less from K-Ratedom's Serial Spiller of Shade

I mean this with love, don't hurt me plz.

5. You got my title right, and I am coming to claim that shady throne once again.

I won't hurt you... this time. Kekekeke~

Squashua likes this.
  6. You do realize asking me to rank all of 9Muses' songs will lead to my untimely demise.

Partly why I can't bring myself to do this rate.

Squashua, Slice of Life and ajmkv like this.
  7. I'll pick out a lovely tombstone for you don't worry.

In all seriousness, no need to panic - the rank heats are just the way to get through to the scoring round where you may rain down those 9+s on a group no longer at 9 to your heart's content.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  8. I feel bad for all these groups I'm hearing for the first time ever, but they're going to be slayed compared to the groups I know and love. I'm sure you will all hate me for some of these rankings.

Squashua likes this.
  9. I am finding this very difficult.

Obviously Tinkerbell (Sawori Edition) will sweep it but the battle for the runner(s) up is proving to be a tough one.

junglefish and Squashua like this.
  10. I just finished ranking Heat #1 and if you're a fan of CLC, I'm your worst enemy.

[​IMG]

ajmkv and roux like this.
  11. If only 9 songs per heat go through, surely no CLC song will make the cut.

ryan_riot92 likes this.
  12. In other news I've decided that April's 'Muah' is the best thing ever. You can't go wrong with ripping-off Kylie's 'Wow'.

ThighHighs and Squashua like this.
  13. I don't think I'll ever understand the ChoColat hype.

14. That was a lot of effort for something not so inflammatory. To each their own.

15. I'm almost done with Heat 1! Can you imagine training half your life and ending up in a group like Wanna.B?
    Syndrome > your faves' career.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    roux, D is for Danger! and Squashua like this.
  16. I wanna do this to support my faves but it's so much work, oh my God.

17. Sorry for the double post but I've succumbed and done the first three heats. Heat Three was impossible.

18. Honestly, Heat Three was much easier than I expected. The only difficulty for me was deciding which Nine Muses' song should I put first, because bar B.B.B and Someone Like U, Dal Shabet's discography is terrible.

19. I have a soft spot for Dal Shabet. Even their 'bad' songs are 7s should we be asked to score them eventually. Pink Rocket is iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.