Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers | The Popjustice Forum

Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mr Telephone Man, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Stole this from another forum, but I found it fun.

The theme of this thread is to post unintentionally hilarious, or as others put it "shady" album/singles covers.

For example:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RJF

RJF

Well, she looks stupid as fuck. I would guess that's the reason.

3. Here is a sad/funny Britney one:

[​IMG]

Forgive me Britney

4. I don't get the Christina one?

5. I was literally just posting that one!!

6. Beyond ugly and that surely wasn't the intention behind it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(if it actually is the official one)

7. I find this one hilarious because it doesn't look like her at all.

[​IMG]

8. The cover to Heartless is AMAZING. And not at all unintentional.

9. I'm hoping people get what I mean as unintentional....like the cover is funny, cause Kanye West is a heartless jerk. Britney's Crazy is unintentionally funny, cause she went crazy. Sugababes Change is unintentionally funny cause they change so damn much.

10. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I SWEAR I can see Keisha's fishpurse.
    [​IMG]

She looks.. weird.
    [​IMG]

Uno likes this.
  11. Electric Youth is funny as they've made her look old and frumpy

12. I know this has been laughed at a few times before on Popjustice and its totally gross, but for me it has to be the random bum hole flower on Sugababes - One Touch. Once you notice it, it won't go away!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mikey1701 likes this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

In all those cases it's really just the title that's unintentionally funny then..

14. [​IMG]

This doesn't really suit the thread's title but does nobody else think Kelly looks a little strange on it? There were so many more great pictures from that era for the album cover. This doesn't even look like her, it looks like she's a teenager who's uncomfortable with herself. The only thing missing are braces in her mouth.

15. The Debbie Gibson one? "They" did not make her look old and frumpy. I was a teenage Debbie Gibson fan, I remember watching the tour videos -she genuinely loved the totally unfashionable hats and the worst excesses of 80s fashions all by herself, no stylist ever changed her unique style until the 90s - and by then the music had shifted.

16. I'd never seen that cover before, it's horrible! Much prefer the one we got here:

http://eil.com/images/features/kellygrammy.jpg

17. Cannot be unseen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.