United Kingdom 2012 Entry | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

United Kingdom 2012 Entry

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by cjwhite1, Aug 19, 2011.

1. If females over 60 are going to vote, he has a chance. Engelbert Humperdinck is pretty well-known with older people all over Eastern Europe.

2. I may be wrong, but I'd say he has an excellent chance of top 5. I don't think a win is impossible either. The big dance songs, Sweden, always fall short on the night in terms of votes. Englebert should get big support from juries; decents points from most countries rather than sporadic big points should see him do very well.

Live running draw for anyone interested: http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv/main?program=49143

3. Opening the show. Screwed.

4. I really like the song. I think it will do well, considering judges are involved again.

5. Zzzzzzzz.

Why do we always have to have our acts sing ballads?

6. I thought that as well. Although apparently the last time we went first we won.
    Although times have changed.

7. There's about 15 more songs now! Oh well, who knows, this is Eurovision after all, land of the unexpected!

8. We don't. Josh Dubovie, Scooch, Andy Abraham, Daz Sampson, Javine... I'd go on but I'm depressing myself.

But our best results of the last 14 years (Jade Ewen, Jessica Garlick) have been ballads.

9. Oh dear. We're going to get about six points.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I fear you might be right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.