Upcoming Girl Groups?? | The Popjustice Forum

Upcoming Girl Groups??

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breaking Heart, Oct 3, 2009.

1. So I think girl groups aren't really moving lately

Any Fresh Music???

Any other girl groups other than these: (NEW ONES)

Bubbel G
    Elektrik Red (Kinda New)
    Dolly Rockers
    Girls Cant Catch
    Fe-Nix
    RichGirl
    Jada

No Korean girl groups please! i cant take anymore of em!

2. Miss F.R.A.N.K.

(Hopefully.)

3. Mini Viva has an album out soon. More a duo than a 'group' though.

I'm kinda sick of girl groups to be honest...

4. What happened to the Paradiso Girls album?

5. Paradiso Girls album

Will either be released November (before the LMFAO tour)
    Or January

Second Single will be a song called "Bad Man" which features Will.I.Am (NOT WHAT I LIKE)

6. this!

7. Girl groups are really not en vogue right now, havent been for years. Everyone says girls aloud are huge but for gods sake, they have hardly any competition so what do you expect!

8. I'm a little bored of girl bands and girl singers in general at the moment.

The market is becoming over saturated with Lady Gaga drones and Girls Aloud wannabes.

9. Can we have a new boyband instead who isn't JLS. Please?

10. I liked Paradiso Girls. Yes their lead single was aimed at whores, which I completely embraced, but its not exactly what the masses want to hear/see.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Hmmm a friend of mine was just in New York and there was a 3 piece black girband doing a signing at Foot Locker, he said they looked amazing and their cd was playing, also amazing... any clues?

12. I'm liking Miss Frank. But in my eyes they still miss that spark, that chemistry so hopefully they'll start to feel and look more like a proper group soon.

13. The next single from Girls Can't Catch is really good...heard it the other day...

14. duckface

duckface Guest

I almost said Girlicious but the black one's (Tiff?) left apparently...

Gawd, I really can't think of anyone else. Girlbands are dead in the US.

15. Is MISS Frank pull it off they will be PHENOMENAL. I would preorder an album right now.

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

YOU THINK? If it was them I'd be sooo jealous but I guess not, why would Footlocker want them anyway. Maybe it was RichGirl and one was missing, hm,..

17. You must be joking. They have all the marketability of...er, something that's unmarketable. Not exactly easy on the eye, and it does seem to matter to the industry re girl groups.

They're also not good, no chemistry.

18. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

L.O.L-ORAMA at Bubbel G!

19. Some are being put together as we speak.

I love Paradiso Girls! Can't understand why Patron Tequila isn't doing well. They're trying their luck in Canda next month though.
    I also love RichGirl but I don't think anything will happen with them. To be honest, their single is the only good thing I've heard from them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.