Utada Hikaru - Darenimo Iwanai | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

Utada Hikaru - Darenimo Iwanai

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Time Limit is in my top 5 right now.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  2. I have "Parody" in mine.

3. Parody is so fucking good like don't even tiny text this. The Unplugged verison uughghhghhGHHH.

fancygreen likes this.
  4. I feel so close to you right now.

aaronhansome likes this.
  5. The self-referencing queen, I love Parody and the Unplugged performance is just so wonderful.

fancygreen likes this.
  6. How do you know my birth name?

aaronhansome likes this.
  7. You self-reference it.

fancygreen likes this.
  8. I know that a singles rate has been done on here in the past but I'd love to take part in a full discography rate in the future after Fantôme is released.

9. I'm ready for this. The cover and that translated interview on the previous page were enough to order Fantôme. I have Deep River, Exodus, Ultra Blue and Heart Station and I've neglected them for so long. It's quite something to re-discover them (especially since Hikki was my J-pop first).

The way she talks about the new album makes it feel perfect for autumn and winter. A more upbeat opener (Michi) and some consoling songs could be just what the doctor ordered. I can wait for another 'big' song till her next album (coinciding with Kingdom Hearts 3 please).

10. Eskiath and send photo like this.
  11. That interview on the last page... The fact that this is actually happening... That it seems poised to be her most intense and possibly best collection of music ever...

12. New Hikari/Simple and Clean remix for that KH 2.8 thing.

Serving up Destiny Island flavour.

stoicist likes this.
  13. YES YES YES.

TheChoirgirlHotel likes this.
  14. I would like to second the sentiments in this post.

15. y'all that remix is destroying me today. I need the full thing. Please have a long edit.

send photo likes this.
  16. Not Square digging up and resurrecting this song every couple years for additional slayage.
    A Mariah Carey track at Christmas time teas.

17. Just dropping in to say I still bop to "This is The One."

Mr.Arroz, Osiris, stoicist and 5 others like this.
  18. I listened to a bit on twitter, I'll wait.

-grips chair-

send photo and TheChoirgirlHotel like this.
  19. 3Xs

3Xs

Digging the sound of Michi A LOT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.