Utada Hikaru - One Last Kiss | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

Utada Hikaru - One Last Kiss

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Such a shame. Disney should give her the coin. She even gave us 2 quality songs for Kingdom Hearts 3. Has there ever been another high-profile artist linked to a gaming franchise like Utada is to Kingdom Hearts?

I'm hoping 'Face My Fears' will make it to her next album, even just as a bonus track.

2. why, OF COURSE!

3. Very interested to see what they do with this. It's going to be an emotional one, that's for sure.

BrokenHearts, clowezra, Mikal and 9 others like this.
  4. How random!

mi|kshake likes this.
  5. Hope it's better than the M drama!

6. I loooove Real Emotion and Kumi, but I think this dynamic is a bit different. At the time Real Emotion was released, Kumi was still waiting for her breakthrough single and Real Emotion was that first moment (and then the following singles kind of meandered until her next breakthrough moments with Cutie Honey and the erokakkoi style that started with Crazy 4U).

Anyway this is all to say I can’t think of any other musicians at the popularity of Hikki when being commissioned to release a song for a video game.

7. Leona Lewis's "My Hands" in Final Fantasy XIII?

Although I get what you mean, since Hikki provided 4 songs and it wasn't just a one-off. Kinda reminds me how Kuraki Mai sang a lot of songs for "Detective Conan", because over the years she sang like 20+ songs for it, dddd.

odyism likes this.
  8. Conveniently forgetting this??

bakerboy92 and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  9. I'm screaming because I just remembered that Utada heard this

and really said mmmmmmmm yes let me make it a song about fucking!!1

You know why, I'm gonna be yours tonight
    We're gonna oh ah
    FYI, we're gonna be up all night
    I'll see you later
    Call me
    You know my number

[​IMG]

beach1, bakerboy92, Cutlery and 11 others like this.
  10. Great news guys, it’s confirmed that Hikki gonna sing theme song for the next Evangelion movie, it’s called One last kiss and it will be out on January 24.

11. YES! Hopefully even more new music soon after.

mi|kshake likes this.
  12. Yes, it's part of an EP with Beautiful World (both versions), Sakura Nagashi and Fly Me To The Moon:
    https://www.utadahikaru.jp/en/news/detail.html?id=524786

evilsin, Mr Blonde and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  13. Yes! This is a pleasant surprise and a good start to 2021!

14. Ooh yes! I'm been wondering about this.

I hope an album with Time and Darenimo Iwanai follows this release. At least we're getting a brand new song in the meantime.

15. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

17. GOD the shipping on the vinyl...kill me. I'm ordering after Christmas.

18. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I just ordered the CD and Vinyl together and it was only like $78 USD. I won't be here until like late February but I'm okay with that ddddd.

aaronhansome likes this.
  19. for two pieces of physical media with four songs on them nn

evilsin, Mr Blonde and RUNAWAY like this.
  20. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

EIGHT songs! With the way vinyl is consistently increasing in price, I'm getting this now so I don't regret it later like with the Face My Fears vinyl I missed out on.

aaronhansome likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.