Utada Hikaru - PINK BLOOD | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

Utada Hikaru - PINK BLOOD

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Osiris, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Every time I see the topic up I get in hoping for a Find love release date or an album announcement.

Osiris likes this.
  2. One Last Kiss seems to be gone from Amazon Music. I wonder why? Maybe a re-release timed with the U.S. Evangelion release on Amazon Prime Video?

3. 3Xs

3Xs

Ddd the way it felt like things were moving full steam ahead toward an album and then... Nothing.

4. They've been back in the studio in NY with A.G. Cook!! Can't wait to hear what they've cooked (nn) up

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Island, evilsin, junglefish and 13 others like this.
  5. -meryl streep in devil wears prada voice- why is nothing ready

fancygreen, evilsin, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  6. Saving Find Love for a week before album release I see!

7. I'm here for more Utada + A. G.

8. A.G. zhuzhing everything up with a co-producer credit like Stuart Price did with Aphrodite, THAT I can get behind.

9. Welcome to our newest fan @DoggySwami, thanks to the Eva Rebuild movies!

evilsin, Chris_P, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  10. Seriously. I've known her from the songs she's done for Square Enix, but Beautiful World is absolutely essential. How come I've only got to hear this now?

11. So you will get to hear the songs on Deep River/Exodus/Ultra Blue and see their videos for the first time? Jealous.

evilsin, Osiris, Pretend and 4 others like this.
  12. @UTADA

wodny, evilsin, Island and 9 others like this.
  13. Wish I could hear Sakura Drops and Passion for the first time!!

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  14. Went to see a photography exhibition yesterday and there she was... Fuji Keiko aka Hikki's mom, 50 years ago!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.