V V Brown - General Discussion | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

V V Brown - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Guess what arrived..

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  2. Your cease and desist from VV for posting about the ‘vinyl’?

3. What was the postage date :)

4. Sorry if I completely missed this but... Is Lollipops & Politics being released on Spotify?

Island likes this.
  5. 23rd May

6. I'm fairly sure she did that with the signed poster and letter too... I kind of admire her brazen lying about things she's easily caught out on but please just be honest next time dd.

Mvnl and Butterfly like this.
  7. I’m curious, is Children the solo version?

8. I think it has always been in the system, but blocked like this. Currently it is unavailable everywhere.

nooniebao and jawow_ like this.
  9. It's almost as if she's reading us!

New Flame, Square, Mvnl and 4 others like this.
  10. Got my vinyl today expecting the worst and thankfully she didn't disappoint! I'm not sure if this was posted at the time but the "acoustic" Travelling Like the Light album wound up being low quality YouTube rips of live performances from the era. Somehow, a pressing plant allowed her to press that on vinyl. The audio files for Lollipops & Politics seem to be from the leak back in 2015 with the skip in Circus Town intact. Thankfully Travelling Like the Light sounds OK despite being the quietest pressing I've ever come across. I really want to support her but I'm just going to stream whatever she releases next after this Kickstarter.

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. I noticed that while playing it last night. Yikes.

14. I love Vanessa, Samson & Delilah really is one of the best albums of its era, but she really is her own worst enemy at times.

15. Travelling Like the Light remains mostly a car crash but Lollipops & Politics is still very solid!

16. @Square: :)
    Everyone else: [​IMG]

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  17. This saga is hilarious.

18. Honestly, I've not purchased anything but I am constantly awaiting this thread being updated.

19. Same. I took one glance of that mess of a Kickstarter page and bounced.

Euphoria, Digital_Fossil and Verandi like this.
  20. It sounds like she didn’t even properly license the music from her old label

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.