V V Brown - General Discussion | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

V V Brown - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. I kind of doubt I will listen to it when they arrive somehow now. If they arrive. To think I have to pay extra taxes and stuff. Hmmm.

2. I'm re-reading this board right from the beginning. It's quite something (including my own rants about the original TLTL 10th anniversary a few years ago).

D.E.V.E.L.O.P.M.E.N.T.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Got my Traveling Like the Light vinyl and sis practically shipped it to me in a paper bag nn. The sleeve is pretty bent up. I’m kind of surprised it’s not more damaged.

Wishlight, nooniebao, Mvnl and 3 others like this.
  4. Her response to somebody that enquired about the missing b-sides on vinyl is odd...
    The Kickstarter started at the end of 2020 so we were already in the midst of the pandemic, the prices would've risen before or around that time, right? But mainly it's so shitty an update for those that pledged for this wasn't given months ago?

5. dsfdgrfge shifting the goalposts based on external factors is so dodgy

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

You take pledges as promised. If it's not to your profit - your fault.

She is a mess.

7. I was wondering from the beginning how all that adds up with all of the different packages and quite a good amount of extras. Maybe sometimes less is more. I need to pick mine up from the post office. A bit scared about the sound quality after all I read here.

8. Honestly they aren't the best. They are very quiet pressings but still not vibrant or that great sounding at all, plus as already mentioned the lossy mp3s were used for one pressing and YouTube rips for another.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  9. Travelling Like the Badly Packaged Light.

Verandi likes this.
  10. An... I Can't Give You More tea.

11. They arrived and I can't even find motivation to play them even once. They went to the shelf and most likely will be forgotten. But cute that they are all signed. I think that's the one good thing I can say about this campaign.

Like I really understand that things aren't easy and not every plan turns out perfect. But she should have communicated the ins and outs a bit better.

And pressing YouTube rips on a vinyl is also kind of a joke isn't it?

12. This is so cringe. That combined with all her lies, I couldn't be happier I passed on all of it. I feel bad for her fans.

13. [​IMG]

14. Right? I've always had so much time for VV, Samson & Delilah was always that album for me, but she's really shot herself in the foot with all this. It all feels like a desperate last ditch attempt to get as much money from people as possible whilst burning all her bridges.

15. I feel compelled to tag @Nunya B here

New Flame, Square and Nunya B like this.
  16. Some girls really benefit from going indie and not be attached to a big label, but VV is clearly not one of them nn

17. Also I'm sorry but the mess made me read this thread again and her patreon and it's a goldmine of iconic quotes teebs

This being from from february 2021 kii

[​IMG]

18. Now, that... that is development.

19. What got me: a fan saying to V V "We live in a democracy."

[​IMG]

20. VV for hoopla 2023!

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.