V V Brown | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

V V Brown

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. This thread getting bumped made me think there were some music news

:(

2. Nope, just disappointment.

soratami likes this.
  3. When she said DE-VELOP-MENT the no was implied.

“:)”

4. She has responded to somebody else on Instagram now saying she will be leaving an update today, let's pray girls.

AndrewX likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    No update

andru, Digital_Fossil and AndrewX like this.
  6. :)

How does one come back from continually disappointing their diminishing fanbase? Also, does Kickstarter offer any sort of protection with these things, or is the money simply gone once the campaign is over?

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    P'NutButter and andru like this.
  7. I don’t get how she is isn’t upfront about it? It’s not like we don’t understand this stuff. We are used to big names Gabi to wait ages for their vinyls to be published so nobody is expecting anything much but.. updates?

8. They don't. You usually have to go through multiple checkpoints where it says rewards aren't guaranteed. You may have some luck with reversing the charge on your credit card, but the only time I've done that I was able to demonstrate the advertising was fraudulent.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Hmm. Maybe she's been subjected to delays with production or things of that nature. I ordered an LP from Tom Aspaul back in December for shipping "no latter than April 2022", with the exact date in April being pushed back quite a few times. Yesterday he tweeted that his supplier finally left an entire pallet at his address with the order, so they'll be shipping early June. Not to say that that's her case, and Tom's been transparent on social media about the delays, but I wonder if she's either being resourceful by saying nothing until she for sure can fulfill things. Just a thought but still messy as all hell.

10. Tom does it right. But V V? There may be reasons for the hold up but none for not posting about it.

11. But your customers havent babes!

mattieh, Euphoria, Verandi and 15 others like this.
  12. I noticed she posted this in response to a comment -

Why don't I believe this?

Verandi, AndrewX and Digital_Fossil like this.
  13. The start of April? And nobody has received anything by nearly the end of May?

P'NutButter likes this.
  14. *gets popcorn*

lob0to likes this.
  15. The update we got in late March was:

I can't wait to see what the next update is.

aaronhansome likes this.
  16. I have not been invested in her as an artist since Shark in the Water (yes I've heard the later stuff is incredible will get to it) but I adore reading this thread.

17. Love the music, but she'll never make me buy anything again and reading this thread is more proof of that.

During the Glitch era, I ordered a signed copy (it seems like her signature is just a little x) and also a (too expensive) disposable camera with pictures on it she took. I got a photo of her feet and a photo of a dustbin.

Marko, ManilaChinchilla, adz and 17 others like this.
  18. Just a touch iconic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.