Vacations in Brighton.... | The Popjustice Forum

Vacations in Brighton....

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Macanudo, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hi, I'm planning on going to Brighton this summer, but I don't know when it's the best time to go there, I'm looking for good weather (hot temperature) When should I go? I would also need some recommendations about clubs to go.

Sorry if this is not the place to post this, I couldn't' find any.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I was about to delete this as spambot activity, with that thread title, haha! I'm moving it to the Q&A forum though, that's where it should be...

Well, it's the UK, so hot temperatures are never guaranteed. July / August will be the best times, but it'll probably rain too.

I've only ever been to Revenge, I think that's the biggest one.

3. I have to agree with SockMonkey, its the British south coast so there is absolutely no guarantee of good weather in summer.

Having said that, Brighton does seem to have a bit of its own micro-climate (I think due to the South-downs) and London can be wet and miserable and its perfect sunshine down there.

Can't comment on the clubs I'm afraid, but Summer is packed with party people so they must be doing something right...

4. I live here year round - like the rest of the country there's no guaranteed good time to come.

Plenty of clubs and bars, but they cater for almost every taste so it depends where you want to go and who you want to mingle with.

5. Great, thanks for the tips!
    I'm planning on going during the last week of August, so I guess I will have a good time!

6. There's a holiday that weekend so you might find Wild Fruit is on, which is a big gay club night.

7. Probably chosen the best time to go. There's lots of choices with clubs, it's a great place.

8. If anyone is there during the time and wants to go out, it would be nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.