Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Beau Clark

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • James Kennedy

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Jax Taylor

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Comparing Scandoval to George Floyd…I genuinely can’t even process what would possess him to say this but if he thought he was hated before….

He’s a fucking idiot. He’s going to be absolutely mauled by the internet for this… but I have feeling that what he’s after.

I thought Ariana was pretty gross in the pool when she was talking about Sandoval’s mental health, I have to say.

Bare in mind that Sandoval used her mental health last year as part of the reasoning to go have a full blown affair with her close friend. I don't blame her for not believing him since he never gave her the grace either.

As terrible as it is to say, I struggle to believe that he was suicidal. Everything he is saying on the show is complete narcissism and layered in him being so self absorbed. Someone who is suicidal during that time period surely is not doubling down during their corny shows shouting out schwartz and raquel like its some hehe haha moment. I think whats more alarming is how he's managed to suck Lisa right in knowing her past encounter with her brothers suicide.

Last edited:

Sam

he/they
Yeah Sandoval isn’t convincing me either. If he’d shown any self awareness or any humility during the whole thing I’d believe it, but…

He/They
Not them trying to push a Poor Sandoval storyline, when he's still acting an absolute ass all these months later...

Rachel leaving the producers in limbo about coming back is impacting the storyline hard in these first five episodes, but Brock and Scheana arguing in a baby clothing store did make me snigger.

I hope Rachel is getting a check for the fact she’s carrying this season without even appearing.

I also think Lisa was out of line for not really giving full disclosure about why or how Hippie ended up back in her rescue centre, just to add to the narrative of Rachel is trash storyline. (Rachel was in her treatment centre, dog attacked Rachel’s parents, multiple dog trainers and foster carers and nearly put down).

Also her advocacy for mental health seems to firmly stop at just males.

The most bizarre choice to me is giving Jax, Brittany, and Kristen a spin-off instead of reintroducing them here. They had the perfect segue at the end of last year to bring them back into the fold, and it would have given a new dimension to this season - especially because Kristen is still close with the girls. Instead, it feels like we're treading water to get the story going here. I think the season will get better/more fun as we move away only dealing with Scandoval fallout, but it's taking a while to get there.

He/They
The most bizarre choice to me is giving Jax, Brittany, and Kristen a spin-off instead of reintroducing them here. They had the perfect segue at the end of last year to bring them back into the fold, and it would have given a new dimension to this season - especially because Kristen is still close with the girls. Instead, it feels like we're treading water to get the story going here. I think the season will get better/more fun as we move away only dealing with Scandoval fallout, but it's taking a while to get there.
Some of the men in that trailer seem utterly wild, and not at all like they didn't have a clue what a Jax was before the casting calls went out.