Venus (new girlband) | The Popjustice Forum

Venus (new girlband)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Ace cover of the 702 classic.

londonrain, Conan and Dr Pop like this.
  2. The video has 244k views in one day, despite the fact they barely have 10k followers between Tiktok and Insta. Not suspicious at all.

It’s a decent cover but the styling is really dated. Wonder who’s behind them?

sesita, singabob, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  3. Not just their styling is dated...everything about them. As in, their whole concept. The dance routine. The "each girl gets assigned a colour". The variety of band members (the token blonde long haired one, for example). All this makes me realize how much I miss that type of pop band. I am so here for them.

4. Honestly, I'm here for it. It's like girlband 101. Kinda obsessed

backstreetjoe likes this.

5. Music video out as well

soratami, iRelate, OlliMaus and 2 others like this.
  6. I'm getting gen-Z The Saturdays energy from them.

IDontKnowHer and soratami like this.
  7. We already have the new Sugababes (FLO), the new Girls Aloud (CuteBad), the new Little Mix (Melladaze), so it's only fair for there to be a new Saturdays too. (I know any of these groups will be lucky to have even 10% the success their predecessors did, but anyway).

8. I hear 7 different Dua Lipa songs in this one

Grins and backstreetjoe like this.
  9. Oh, I'm into this. I hope they are able to break through a little.

OlliMaus and backstreetjoe like this.
  10. Amplifier is a proper bop! They're all gorgeous and sound great together. Will be keeping an eye on them...

11. ADM

ADM

Wait this is a full on basic-bop that I LIVE for. I really hope some of these new girlbands manage to breakthrough in 2023!

12. Amplifier is still that smash. A shame it's been a bit slept on as I could totally picture it being a huge hit if it had been released as a David Guetta/Jax Jones/Joel Corry/[insert famous DJ] feat. VENUS song. Hope we get more music soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.